🐾23. Oh Jesus!🐾

Everything was quiet. View B and I didn't dare move or do anything in the darkness. Mike B, who opened the door and called out for our mother, still didn't see us because he didn't turn on the light. Our hearts were racing, beating hard against each other, because we had no idea what would happen next.

"What's wrong with you two? I went to the trouble of lying down with you, and you still escaped."

"Okay, let me wake them up, I'll turn on the light."

"No need. They're lying like this, they must have already fallen asleep. Why wake them up?"

Mike B, who was about to turn on the light, was interrupted by our mother. "Oh Mom, but I want to sleep with P'May."

"Does your sister want to sleep with you? If she did, why would she run away here? Don't worry, you can sleep with her when she comes back. Leave her alone."

"Mom!"

"Close the door, or the mosquitoes will come in."

Mom ordered my whiny little brother to close the door and quietly left. When I was sure they were out of the room, I slowly moved, laid down on my side, and sighed in relief.

"That was close. If only Mike B had turned on the light now... Whoosh!"

View B quickly grabbed the blanket and covered herself, clearly embarrassed. I hadn't even finished speaking, but when I see her shy reaction, I couldn't help but laugh a little.

"What's wrong?" 

"Sleepy."

"Well, it's late."

"Come to think of it, this house is pretty chaotic, isn't it? I just want to sleep with P'May, why does it have to be so hard?"

The word "sleep" that View B used had several different meanings. I stared at her for a moment before turning to hug her and close my eyes.

"I didn't think it would be easy. This is just the beginning. So, what do you think? After seeing all this hassle, are you thinking of giving up?"

"No. Everything that is easy is meaningless." 

"True."

View B turns to me, nuzzling her head on my chest, seeking warmth. We both avoided talking directly about what kind of relationship this, as if we're afraid that if this happened, everything would change. Right now, we are still pretending to be sisters, although some of the things we do are already crossing the line.

But, well...And deep down, we both know very well that this is no longer a common feeling, and we wanted it to stay that way.

"Shall we sleep now?" 

"I think we should."

"You give up so easily."

"Taking it slow is better."

 "Okay.'

We both lay there cuddled together under a blanket that wasn't too thick.

The smell of View's soap mixed with the soft fragrance of her skin made me sleep soundly, almost dreamless. The next thing I knew...

.

.

"Wake up!"

Mike quickly ripped the blanket off of us both and screamed so loudly that I wake up startled. When my little brother saw that View and I were huddled together, he couldn't take it anymore. He immediately jumped on the bed, wedging himself between us, and kicked the little one, sending her flying off the bed with a loud thud!