🐾17. Sleepwalking🐾

I've never looked up statistics on how many days a person can go without sleep before it becomes fatal. All I know is that right now, I feel like I'm approaching nirvana. Since I arrived in Japan, I've barely slept, not because I've been upset or irritable, but because of my own restless thoughts. 

It's like the adrenaline pumping through my body won't stop, keeping me alert all the time. What's frustrating is that when I want to sleep at night, I can't, but when it's time to go out in the morning, I feel so exhausted I could pass out.

'Can I not be your sister anymore?'

The feeling of last night's kiss still lingers in my mind. I lay there wondering all night if what happened was just a dream. Would it be weird if I suddenly asked my sister about it? And if it really happen, why did View B do that?

No matter how I look at it, there's no reason to bring it up. That would just make things awkward for no reason.

"P'May, do you really want a pocket pussy that badly?'" 

"Hmm?"

I was so lost in thoughts about other things that I didn't even notice my own hands and my gaze fixed on the sex toy my friend asked me to buy. It wasn't until I turned to look at my sister's curious question that I snapped out of it. Startled, I quickly put the pocket pussy back on the shelf and shook my head.

"No, I was just picking it up to take a look."

"I figured. What would P'May do with something like that?"

View Be smiles at me. Today, she didn't have the same hyper energy as the previous days, which surprised me. Normally, she's like a little firecracker, but today she was so calm that I couldn't help but ask.

"Are you feeling unwell today?"

 "No, I'm fine."

"Why do you seem so quiet?"

I reached out to touch her forehead, but she pulled away and walked the other way.

"It's nothing. Maybe after traveling for three days, I just feel tired." 

"You're not mad at me, are you?"

"What do you think of me?"

"Suddenly, she returned to her usual face." 

"Do you think I'm the type to hold a grudge?"

"You're like a whirlwind, one moment you're fine, the next you're not. I can't keep up with your mood swings."

"P'May, do you prefer View to be lively or calm?"

"Why does P'May have to like or dislike something about you? Just be yourself."

"That doesn't answer the question."

View Be, who had walked away, decided to come back and stand by my side again. Then she picked up the pocket pussy that I had put back on the shelf and started playing with it.

"Do you think guys use this instead of their hands?"

"Why are you curious about something like that? Some things you don't need to know."

"I need to know. I'm going to write a book... Hmm, speaking of which, the person I'm writing for hasn't sent me the new chapter to work on yet. I have no idea how the story should end."

"Maybe they didn't want to bother you since they knew you were traveling?"

"I didn't tell them I was traveling. How would they know?"

"I pretend not to know and watch my sister play with the sex toy in her hands without any embarrassment. Honestly, I felt more awkward watching her handle the silicone than I did watching her play with it.