🐾01. The Twins🐾

The rain outside had now stopped. Normally, the one responsible for closing the shop would be Khun Arun Berkfa, but today I asked her go home early because of a small accident - namely, my sister was stood in the rain filming a music video.

Now, she is sitting here happily enjoying the spaghetti I made, accompanied by cute sneezes.

She has grown up so much...

With her beautiful shaped nose and those bright eyes that always sparkle when I look at her face.

And her hair has grown a lot too.

"Is there something on my face?"

The little girl ask while focusing on her meal, not bothering to look up, even though she know I am looking at her, making me clear my throat.

"No, I am just wondering if you were really that hungry."

"Well, its delicious. You make the best spaghetti in the world."

"Have you ever tried spaghetti from around the world?"

"Even though I haven't tried spaghetti from everywhere, but I still think yours is the best."

Just as I want to ask more, a knock on the glass door startled us. And there is no need to guess who it was. I sigh, lean back slightly, and gestures for the little troublemaker to look in the same direction.

"Mommy's coming to get you."

"Have you told Mom?"

"What if I tell Mom? Will she going to scold you or something?"

My sweet-faced sister pouted, look at me sheepishly, and shrugged. I get up and walk to the door, opening it for Mom. When we get there, Mom pat her belovesp daughter's arm, half annoying, half relieves.

"Why did you do that, View B? You almost scared the hell out of me. Did you know that? I was shocked when you ran out of the house."

"Yeah... that's because mom and dad don't love me."

"I will slap you on the head if you talk like that again. Dad didn't say anything when your manuscript was rejected by the publisher . Dad said, pretending to slap View but actually didn't."

"It's because dad didn't scold me that I felt hurt. Why don't mom and dad ever have high expectations for me? It's not like P'May and Mike B."

And "Mike B", the twin brother complaining his twin sister, walks into the store after parking the car. As soon as he see View B complaining about his parents, the little rascal immediately speak up.

"Stop being so dramatic. Actually, it's a good that mom and dad don't have high expectations for you. Running away from home is ridiculous. You just making everyone worry."

"Of course they would be worried. While P'May is talented, passed the entrance exam to medical school, and mom and dad are in the medical field, I'm just an average student at a mediocre university, with average grades. Mom and Dad never pressured me and I seemed to be the black sheep of the family. No one could expect anything from me."

"Yeah, I don't want to pressure you."

Mom hugs View B affectionately.

"I want you to study comfortably and not be too stressed. Doesn't that matter, dear?"

"It seem like i am not even your daughter."

Mom and Dad are silent as if they have press the remote control to mute. I looked at them with a knowing look before taking charge of the methods of an older sister whom younger siblings respect and fear.