🐾13. Requests🐾

Now, the two of us are sitting on the plane. It was almost that we were able to leave Mommy because she kept reminding us of everything. Most of her attention was focused on View B, probably because since we grew up together, my little sister has never been away from Mommy, who loves and cares for her excessively.

View B, sitting next to me, sacrificed her window seat for me, even though it was originally hers.

"So you can enjoy the view outside, P’May." 

I give my little sister a mischievous smile. 

“Just tell me you’re afraid of heights.”

"No, not at all. I was just being considerate so you could look at the clouds."

"Yes.”

I replied with that and laugh. View B remained silent for about ten seconds, which surprised me, so I turn to look and found her staring at me with those light brown eyes, along with a soft smile on her face.

“What?”

I flinched a little when I see that look because I feel nervous and shy, but I still try to keep a calm and compose face as if nothing could shake me.

"P’May, when you say it like that, you sound like a very lovely older sister."

"I’m cute because I’m already naturally pretty." 

"I hate thisee ..."

"You can't hate me, View."

P’May, when you say it like that, you sound like a really adorable older sister.

I’m cute because I’m already naturally pretty. I hate thiseee.

You can’t hate me, View.

"True.”

View B rested her chin on her hand and lean her face close to mine, almost touching.

“I love you so much, P’May.” 

Thump.... thump…

I didn’t know how to react, so I pushe her face away and turn to look out the window.

"Why are you leaning so close? Your breath stinks." 

"You’re so mean! That’s such a rude thing to say.”

The little girl look so insecure it's almost pitiful. She then cupped her hand over her mouth.

“But there’s no smell. Are you serious?”

Before I could respond, my phone, which I hadn’t yet put on airplane mode, ring. I look at the screen and see that it's Lee calling. I answer without responding to my sister, who is starting to lose her confidence.

"Yes, you called right when the plane is about to take off." 

[You should have let me drive you to the airport.]

Lee seemed like someone who was desperate to earn some points with me, plus he really wanted to meet my entire family.

I wasn't ready to let him come along. First, because I still wasn't sure about him, and second, I felt a little awkward around my sister, though I couldn't figure out why.

"We're going to Japan. No need to make a big deal about it. And you're already calling me."

[It's not the same as seeing you in person. By the way, where are you staying? You never mentioned it.]

"I didn't tell you because I'm afraid you'll come up with some clever plan to follow us."

[Got me!]

"I already told you, this is a trip for View and me. No one else can join."