CH 67: Building the Future

As the morning sun bathed Arcane Crossroads in a warm, golden light, the time had come for the leaders of Astaria to depart. The two days spent exploring Staros had been fruitful, with many inspired by Harry's progress and the wonders they had seen. Each leader was now eager to return to their own continents, ready to begin the next phase of their work.

Lady Seraphina, King Triton, and the others gathered in the central square to say their goodbyes. Their parting words were filled with gratitude and excitement for what the future held.

"We'll return in six months," Keldor said, shaking Harry's hand. "And by then, I suspect we'll all have much to show for our efforts."

One by one, the leaders left, their eyes glowing with anticipation of the work ahead. Luna and Neville, however, decided to stay a few more days, taking the opportunity to explore the vast forests and magical lands of Staros.

Neville, already fascinated by the diversity of plants and fauna, spent the final days cataloging every unique species he encountered, making detailed notes for future research. Luna, as ever, flitted from one curious creature to another, filling her journals with sketches and observations.

"I think we're ready to move on," Neville said one morning, glancing at Luna with a grin. "There's so much more of Astaria to discover."

Luna, dreamlike as ever, nodded. "Yes, we've only scratched the surface. The creatures here—they're waiting for us to meet them."

With that, they too departed, leaving Harry and the rest of the UK group to focus on the continued development of Staros.

Back in his office at the Arcane Crossroads Manor, Harry looked over the map of Staros. Towns and villages were already sprouting up across the continent, but there was still so much to do. With the other leaders working on their own continents, Harry knew it was time to take Staros to the next level.

He called for a meeting with the wizards and witches from the UK who had stayed behind, particularly those with expertise in business, innovation, and magical craftsmanship. It was time to establish industries that would drive Staros forward and position it as the center of magical innovation in Astaria.

Gathered in one of the grand meeting rooms in the Ministry building, Harry stood before his colleagues, blueprints and plans laid out on the table.

"We've built cities and villages," Harry began. "Now, it's time to establish something even more important—our industries. We'll create businesses that not only support the growth of Staros but also push the boundaries of magical technology and enchantments."

The room buzzed with excitement as Harry began outlining his ideas.

"First, we have Arcane Innovations," Harry said, tapping a large blueprint. "This will be the heart of magical technology. We'll work on enchanted artifacts, push the boundaries of spells, and invent devices that will change the way we live and work."

Beside him, George Weasley grinned. "And we can use our joke shop as inspiration, right? Innovating on a grander scale?"

Harry chuckled. "Something like that, yes. But this will be serious work—magical solutions for everyday life, safety, and beyond."

Next, Harry introduced the Wandwright's Guild. "We'll need the best wands for the wizards and witches here. Custom-made wands that match each person's magical aura. I've already spoken with a few master wand makers who are ready to join."

Draco nodded, intrigued. "A good wand makes all the difference. That's a brilliant idea."

Harry then moved on to Dragonfire Forge, explaining the need for high-quality weaponry, armor, and enchanted tools, particularly for the magical law enforcement and defense of Staros.

"The Aurors and enforcers will need specialized gear," Harry said. "And Dragonfire Forge will provide it."

As the meeting progressed, Harry introduced more ideas, each one sparking excitement among the group.

Lumos Energy Co. would provide magical energy through enchanted crystals, lighting homes and businesses with a sustainable source of magic. Phoenix Feather Potions would be a renowned potion-making company, offering both common brews and rare elixirs for healing and enhancement.

Starfire Enchantments would specialize in custom enchantments, imbuing objects with unique abilities—from wands to enchanted furniture. Meanwhile, Mystic Courier Services would handle the transportation of goods and messages using enchanted creatures or portal networks.

"Think of it as magical mail on steroids," Harry said with a smile. "Instant delivery across the continent."

For the creative industries, Moonlit Tomes Publishing would become the premiere publisher for spellbooks, histories, and wizarding fiction. And for those with an eye for fashion, Charmed Threads would offer enchanted clothing that adapts to the wearer's needs and emotions, a truly magical wardrobe.

"We'll make Staros not just the capital of governance, but of innovation and creativity," Harry concluded. "These businesses will help build the economy and give our people the tools they need to thrive."

As the meeting wrapped up, the excitement was palpable. The next steps would be to set these companies into motion, recruit skilled wizards and witches, and begin production.

With the industries planned, Harry knew that Staros was well on its way to becoming the magical heart of Astaria. The future was bright, and with every village, city, and business they created, they were cementing their place in the new world.

The days that followed were busy as Harry, Draco, and the rest of the UK group worked on finalizing the town and city plans. More villages were being mapped out, and the industries were starting to take root. The future of Staros was being built, one spell, one creation, and one idea at a time.