19: Gilinsky's Grumpy

A/N: what do you guys think of Cameron's plan to bring Magcon back?

I arrive at school on Monday morning and the first thing I see is Gilinsky storming across the hallway.

"Hey Jack!" I call out, he looks at me with anger in his eyes and keeps walking. I raise an eyebrow and continue walking to my locker. I start getting my stuff ready for my first class, English. I hear the door open so I look over to see a tired Emily.

"Hey do you know what's-" I ask but Emily cuts me off.

"With Jack," she states as if she already knew, "he was texting me all night about how pissed he was about Cody."

I nod in understanding. Cody really needs to back off. I'm honestly worried about Emily and Jacks relationship. Maybe I should talk to them.

The door opens again and I turn to see Johnson this time, upset. I wonder why...

I don't know how to feel about the whole Jack, Sheila and Matt thing. I'm pissed off at Matt, I can't believe Sheila, and I'm upset that Jack didn't do anything and I feel pity for him at the same time.

I make eye contact with him and I have a choice, be mean or be a friend. I choose the second one.

"Hey," I say kindly.

"Hi," Jack responds, stopping by my locker, I honestly thought he was going to keep walking.

"How are you?" I ask him.

"You can stop pretending that you're not mad at me," he sighs, "I know you are."

My gaze lands on the ground, "I'm upset that's all," then I add in, "if anything I'm mad at Matt."

"I'm sorry Cadence but I love Sheila," he says then walks away leaving me slightly confused. I look at Em with a look of concern and she just shrugs, giving me the same look. Emily and I walk to art class together, discussing the Jacks's current, interesting attitudes.

We sit together at the table, Cameron on my right, Emily on my left. "Have you heard anything from Jack?" Emily asks him, he shakes his head in response. Matt walks into the classroom. He looks at me and smiles. Oh no...

He walks over and sits at our table. "Hey Cadence!"

Cameron's P.O.V

I watch how Matt walks into the room triggering a wave of sadness and anger to wash over Cadence. I clench my jaw, trying so hard not to spaz out at Matt. If he likes her so much how can he hurt her like this!

"Hey Cadence!" He says cheerfully sitting across from her.

"Awe, nice of you to say hi to me too," I say with a bit of sass and fake humor.

Matt looks at me for a second then looks back at Cadence, "Last night was really fun huh?"

I look at Cadence and wait for her answer, she glances at me for a second then just nods. I frown slightly. I look back at Matt to see that he noticed she was sad. "What's wrong?" He asks her. Does he seriously not know? I was about to blow a fuse.

Cadence doesn't answer. One, the teacher came in the classroom to start class, two she obviously didn't want to talk to him.

Jack G's P.O.V

I'm sitting in Math class right now. The teacher was giving us a lecture on the Order of Operations. I was currently planning what to do about Cody. My first plan was to flip shit on him, but that wasn't going to do much. I look up when I hear the door open along wit everyone else to see Sheila walking inside. I try my hardest not to lgate at her. I really need to talk to Jack about her. Jack and I have been best friends since kindergarten and we've always looked after each other. I've told him a few times that Sheila wasn't the one for him, but he won't listen. And now, after what happened yesterday, I really need to convince him that he's making the worst mistake of his life.