17: Cameron Cares

After breakfast we pay and walk outside.

"Did everyone drive?" Cameron asks.

In sync, Shawn and I say, "We walked," and point to each other.

"Okay, you guys can ride with me," Matt says. Shawn, Cam and I hop into Matt's rental car. Cameron sits in the passenger seat while Shawn and I share the back.

Matthew puts the bowling alley in the GPS and pulls out of the parking lot. Cameron and Matt engage in conversation. So Shawn starts one with me.

"What are you doing tomorrow?" He asks.

I shrug, "I don't know, probably nothing, why?"

"Just wondering, trying to start a conversation," he replies, mimicking my shrug.

I playfully roll my eyes and he does the same afterwards, still mimicking me. I smirk at him. He smirks at me.

"Are you mimicking me?" I ask.

"Are you mimicking me?" He asks in a girly voice.

I laugh, "I don't sound like that!"

Shawn giggles like a girl, "I don't sound-" I cover his mouth with my hand.

"Okay, I get!" I laugh. Shawn looks down at my hand and back at me, I feel his lips smile against my hand.

"Okay we're here!" Matt exclaims. We all hop out of the car and the first thing I see is Matt giving Sheila a piggy back ride. I start walking towards the building when suddenly Cam and Shawn stop me.

They cross their arms and hold each others hands and Cam instructs me to "Sit down," in their arms. So I do. I put my arms around their heads and they basically carry me as if I was in a royal chair.

We had to walk through our squad cause they were in the way so for fun I say, "Move peasants!" I earn a laugh from everyone.

When we get inside Cam and Shawn set me down. "Here you go Princess," Shawn grins.

I bat my eyelashes, "Thank you royal carriers," I laugh.

We book our bowling alleys and get our bowling shoes. We got three alleys, one for Me, Cam, Shawn, Gilinsky, Emily and Grace. And one for Matt, Johnson, Sheila, Clay, Riley and Aaron.

We get to our Alleys. Did I mention this was glow in the dark bowling. In the background I could hear popular songs being played, right now it was Chains by Nick Jonus. I look up to see the bowling order and I see I went third. So I sit on the couch in our alley.

"Just a warning," Gilinsky speaks up, "I have mad bowling skills."

"Mhm, sure," Emily says and we laugh.

Cameron goes up to bowl and gets all the pins except one.

"Okay way to show off!" I say when he comes back doing a happy dance. But when he bowls again, he misses the one pin.

Next Grace goes up to bowl. I look over at the other alley to see Matt and Sheila sitting together while Jack J bowls. Grace comes back, only knocking down two pins. My turn.

I walk up and grab a bowling ball. I bowl the bowl down the alley and manage to knock down four pins. My second time go I managed to knock down the rest of the pins. When I walk back Emily says, "Nice Spair!" We high five and she goes up for her turn. I hear the sound of pins crashing together, followed by a happy squeal. I turn around to see Matt got a strike and Sheila run up and hugged him, her legs wrapped around his waist. Jack J's eyes widened, and I could spot slight sadness.