04: Visitors

A/N: I love the picture tagged 😊

My eyes widen in surprise when I see them. I was speechless.

"SURPRISE!" They shout once more with open arms. I still just stood there in shock.

They stare at me then Matthew shrugs, "Fine we'll hug you," he says, "GROUP HUG!" With that all the boys run over from their hiding spots and have a group hug, me in the middle.

"What are you guys doing here?" I managed to speak as I hug all of them.

"Well Emily told us it's your birthday this weekend sooooo," Hayes explains. It is? I must of forgot since I was feeling too under the weather, now feel stupid.

"And this lover boy wouldn't stop talking about his girlfriend so," Jack J says teasingly shoving Gillinsky. Emily smiles as she gives Jack a large hug.

"You guys are the best," I say hugging them all tightly, then they all pull away.

"Oh we know," Taylor grins.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!" Cameron shouts as he starts dancing like an idiot, Nash joining in along with Taylor. I grin as Emily and I grab chips and pop bottles out of the kitchen cupboards. Cameron plugs his phone into my stereo and plays Chandelier by Sia, singing along full-out.

Under the noise of Cam and Nash's singing, Matt comes over and asks, "Anything special you want to do for your birthday?"

I think for a bit, "Nothing too extraordinary but there is a place we could all go to for supper, the food is good and they have video games, pool tables, air hockey, bowling and a dance floor."

"All under one roof? Wow," Matt states, "what's it called?."

"Dave and Busters," I reply."

"Sounds fun!" He answers his phone goes off, he answers it. "Hey Kian where are you guys?" My eyes widen.
"I thought we told you the directions, doesn't your car have a GPS?" I laugh slightly.
"Ya that was her," Matt says glancing at me.
"Well ya we're all here 'cause we know how to use a GPS," Matt exclaims into his phone.
"Ok," he states then puts his phone on speaker, gesturing me to say hi.

"Hey weirdos," I say with a smile. Instantly I hear a bunch of odd and weird noises that can only be made by Kian and Jc, but I heard more than two voices. But I couldn't make out what they were saying.

"We're bringing a few friends, hope you don't mind!" I managed to hear Jc say, "okay okay, one, two, three."

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" All the guys say, some scream, in sync.

"Thanks guys," I giggle. With that Matt hangs up.

"Oh wait you guys are staying the whole weekend, I'm not sure where you'll sleep..." I admit, scanning my house.

"We all brought sleeping bags, we could probably bunk in the living ro-" Matt pauses when he hears the sound of a bell, "MITTENS!!!" I flinch at him yelling right in my ear as he runs over to my kitten and picks her up. I'm honestly surprised she didn't run away. As I laugh at Matt, the rest of the guys bring in their sleeping bags from their vehicles.

"Sleep over!" Cameron exclaims and jumps onto the couch, soon after tackled by Aaron. Carter and Taylor jam out to the music while Matt gushes over Mittens. Emily and Gilinsky sit on the couch while Johnson third-wheels. Then everyone else was eating chips and drinking pop. I was happy that they were here, happy is an understatement. But it felt different that Shawn wasn't here with us. The thought of Shawn brings me down slightly.

"Cadence!" Cameron exclaims running towards me, wrapping me in his muscular arms, giving me a big bear hug. "Thought I'd let you and Matt catch up before I came over," He admits. What he said confused me. Was he and Matt in a fight? Was he referring to the fact that Matt still likes me? That I should like him?

Either way I simply reply, "How is Cam Dallas?"

"Good," he answers, "Canada is awesome!"

"Not as awesome as L.A," I protest with a smirk, then sigh, "I hope I can go there some day." Cameron grins at me. When he was about to say something the door bursts open as a Kian Lawley and a Jc Caylen stand there with Connor Franta, Ricky Dillon, Trevor Moran and Sam Pottorff standing behind them, holding sleeping bags. My eyes widen and I run over to give Jc and Kian a large hug, then the rest of the O2L guys join in. Then sooner of later everyone joins in and once again I'm stuck in the centre of the hug.

"Happy birthday Cadence, I'm happy to finally meet you," Connor politely greets.

"Thanks and same goes for me for all of you!" I say to the O2L guys.

"Pleasers all mine," Ricky grins.

"Welcome to the party!" Hayes shouts, giving Sam a nuggie.

"Now what?" Carter asks me, I awkwardly shuffle my feet.

"I-I don't know," I reply truthfully, "wanna have one of our famous movie nights? I can order a pizza."

"PIZZA!" Taylor screams as well as Kian.

"Alright pizza it is," I answer, taking out my iPhone.

"Eh, no, I'll order the pizza, soon to be birthday girl can sit on the couch while we get the movie night prepared," Cam insists, taking my phone and setting it on the counter.

"B-but," I protest but Cam sticks a finger up by his lip.

"Shh, I'm on the phone," he teases sternly. I playfully roll my eyes and walk over to the couch.

"Where are your movies at girl?" Trevor questions.

I giggle,"In that cabinet," I reply, pointing at the cabinet. When Trevor opens it his eyes widen.

"Enough Disney movies?" He asks astonished. Well of course, Shawn and I watched plenty of them on our lazy days. I force a small chuckle and sit on the couch.

In less than fifteen minutes the pizza arrives and we start our movie, Mall Cop. We all spread out all of the sleeping bags in front of the T.V, making a large, soft area to lay/sit on. I also brought down my sleeping bag, thinking it was unfair if I was the only one who got a bed. Emily brings a few bags of chips and we eat them while watching the movie.

Emily and Jack G cuddle while I sit in between Jack J and Matthew. Johnson and I tease Emily and Jack together, quietly giggling. I lean my back against the bottom of the couch, and I feel an arm. I quickly pull away and look at Matt.
"Sorry I didn't know your arm was there," I apologize.

"Hey it's fine," Matthew grins wrapping his arm around me, making me lean back again. I grin slightly and continue to watch the movie. Thoughts jumbled in my mind.

Tomorrow I get to hang out with all of my best friends! What did Cameron mean? Does Matt still like me? What time will we wake up? Should I make pancakes for breakfest? This movie is hillarious!

Shawn...

"PILLOW FIGHT!" Kian screams.

Betcha didn't expect that huh???!?!?!??

Anywho.

1K YAS YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST! Once again thank you for still sticking with my stories, I'm sorry I haven't been updating as quick as I used to. Also I'm on Easter Break so Idk if I'll update during the week.

Also which one of Shawn's songs from Handwritten is your favourite?

I love Strings and Stitches but LOTP will always be my favourite!

Anyways I hope you all have a great Easter!

~xXShawnMattCamXx

1286 words