Chapter 7: Bitch

I heard the TV blaring as I woke up. "Sixteen year old Mary Veronica Davis has been found. Officers claim she was thrown on the side of the road. Her body was found incinerated early this morning. Officials have no suspects. If you know of anything about what may have happen to this young girl, please call the number below." I smiled from ear to ear. They thought it was me and now Mac and I were in the clear. "Mac!" I yelled.

I looked out the window and found him working on his truck. I pushed open the front door and ran over to him. I wasn't allowed outside, but this was important. "Mac they found me! They found me!" I jumped up into arms, but he wasn't ready and fell backwards. "Uh! Fuck," He groaned as he hit the dirt, "What?"

"Mac they found the body! And they think it's me! They have no suspects either. We're in the clear!" Mac smiled widely and stood up. "Calls for a damn celebration!" He dropped his tools, heaving me over his shoulder roughly and carrying me inside. "How do we celebrate?" I asked grabbing a soda from the fridge when he put me down. Mac shut the TV off and stormed towards me, almost like he was running. He latched his mouth onto mine shoving his tongue in my mouth picking me up off the floor.

I wanted Mac this time and I wasn't going to fight him on it. I slowly made my hands up towards his hair as he carried me to his bedroom. As soon as my hands touched his hair he pinned my wrist down.

Reaching over to the nightstand he grabbed his knife, cutting my clothes off. I lay on the bed naked ready for him to take me. He sucked and nibbled on my neck, making me gasp as he bit into the spot that has been sore for a few days. He never lets it heal all the way, breaking the skin at least once a week.

He kissed his way down my chest, bringing a nipple into his mouth. I moaned loudly, grabbing his hair. He sat up quickly, glaring at me. "Don't touch me," "why not?" He pulled off his jump suit, "because I'm s'posed to make ya' make feel good. This ain't for me this time."

Mac was more concerned about my pleasure tonight and not his. Mac was changing. "Don't get used to it though." He smirked and lowered himself between my legs. Mac never went down on me before. Mostly because he was looking for a quickie and wanted to get it over with.

His tongue pressed to the small bundles of nerves, making me shiver and gasp. I relaxed myself on the bed, letting his tongue work over me. He slid two fingers inside me, and I tightened around them. "God, Mac baby." I moaned out. He reached his free hand up and massaged my nipple between his two fingers.

I felt the burning sensation return to stomach. I let it take over this time, and felt myself tighten over his fingers, gushing. Mac sat up and smiled down at me while I rode my orgasm out and continued to cum over his hand.

He pulled his hand up and shoved it in my mouth. "Taste yourself babe." I gagged on his fingers and took a deep breath when he removed them.

He pulled my legs up and rested them on his shoulders. I could feel him slowly entering me, taking his time and letting me feel every single inch of him. Mac wrapped an arm around my legs and started pounding into me. I whimpered in pleasure, grabbing his hand tightly. I closed my eyes for a slip second taking in the pleasure, Mac smacked my ass making me opened my eyes. "Keep yer' eyes open. I want ya' to watch me while I fuck ya'," I nodded my head, keeping eye contact with him.

I could take this any longer as I felt another orgasm take over. I tightened myself around his length, moaning his name out over and over again. Mac grunted throwing his head back in ecstasy. I pulled my legs down from his shoulders and wrapped them around his waist. He leaned down passionately kissing me, sweeping his tongue over my bottom lip, then biting it. He rolled over and lay beside me, pulling the blanket up over us.