Chapter 7

As me and Louis drive off from my house, I text my mom and tell her that I'm with Louis, that Sarah is perfectly fine at home, and that I'm being careful. I hear the radio quietly playing and I start thinking about school and what I have missed. I'm sure I haven't missed much, but I'm always afraid that I missed the most important things I need to know.

Louis interrupts my thoughts. "Whose car was that outside your house?"

"My friend Sarah's. She came to visit me from Texas." I grin.

"Oh, that's nice. Is she your age?" He asks.

"Yeah." I wonder why he would be asking me that. I guess to just start a conversation.

"Is this ok?" He says and clicks his right blinker on as we pull into the parking lot.

I look up to see one of the most famous restaurants close by as we slowly park. "Yes, perfect." I've never eaten here before since it was always so expensive. He must have a lot of money to take me here, I wonder where he works.

He opens the car door for me and we walk in as he tells the waiter about our reservation. The young brunette haired girl grabs two menus and walks us to the back corner of the restaurant. A few minutes later we receive our drinks and order our food.

"So what did you do yesterday?" Louis asks me.

"I went to the mall with my mom. That's actually where I got this dress." I smile.

"Good thing because you look hot in it." He blushes as soon as I do.

The rest of dinner we don't talk about a lot. Mainly about our past and our parents and stuff. Louis dodged all the questions about his family so basically we talked about me the whole time.

"Are you sure you want to pay for me? I can pay if you need me to, it's so expensive here." I really don't want Louis to pay for all of this.

"If I take you anywhere, I'm paying, ok? Don't argue 'cause I will end up paying." He laughs.

"Ok fine." I sigh.

**

"Do you want to come to my place for a little bit and maybe watch some tv or something?" Louis stutters.

I'm not sure if I should go to his house or not, I am a little nervous, but he's been so nice and sweet tonight and I know he would never push me if I didn't want to do anything with him. He knows I don't like him like that.. I told him that.. But I'm not sure that I don't like him...

"Sure, I guess." I give in and smile back at his eyes as he smiles.

We pull into a driveway that leads to a huge house. "This is your house?" I ask in astonishment. It looks like a mansion..

"Yeah." He smiles and shuts off the car to come around and open the door for me again. We walk up the steps to the grand entrance and walk to the living room.

"I'll be right back. I'm gonna go change. Do you want some clothes or something just for a little while? That dress looks little uncomfortable." He scratches the back of his neck.

"Yeah, that would be great." I set my purse down on the table and sit on the couch admiring the huge tv in front of me and the beautiful cream couches everywhere with an amazing fireplace.

Louis walks back in with plaid sweatpants and a white t-shirt on. He hands me some grey sweatpants and a black t-shirt. "Is that.. Ok?" He asks and points to the clothes he handed me as I stand up.

"Perfect. Where's the restroom?" I ask.

"Down the hall, second door on your left." He sits on the couch as I start to walk to the bathroom. Even the hallway is huge and there's about five doors on each side.

I walk back into the living room with only his shirt on and he looks at me up and down and it looks as if he's even more turned on than when I wore the dress. "The pants didn't really fit and the shirts really long so.." I explain since his shirt barely touches my knees.

"Oh I'm sorry." He blushes and I sit on the other side of the couch from him. "Why so far away?" He asks and I scoot closer towards him. He puts his arm around my shoulders and I lean into him. "What show do you want to watch?" He flips through channels until we find Friends, which turns out to be both our favorite shows.

Louis fell asleep first. We were laying on the couch and I could hear his slow breathing along with his heartbeat while the tv flickered. I got distracted by the tattoos underneath his thin white t-shirt after I got bored with the commercials. I wonder how many he had on his chest? I always noticed them on his arms of course, but I never knew he had more. My curiosity got the best of me and I slowly and quietly lifted up his shirt and started looking at the exquisite patterns across his chest and collar bones. He was in very well shape and even had a six pack. He suddenly woke up and I froze.

"What are you doing?" He asked sleepily.

"I was looking at your tattoos." I admit as I pull his shirt back down.

"Here." he takes his shirt off completely so I can have a better look.

"What do they mean?" I continued staring then looked up at him when he didn't answer me right away and noticed he was falling asleep again. "Nevermind. Tell me tomorrow." I giggle.

He opens his eyes again and quickly stands up to turn off the tv, then grab his shirt. "Where are you going?" I question.

"To my bedroom. Do you want to come or stay out here?" He asks as he towers over me where I'm still laying on the couch.

I look around and stand up with him. "I guess I'll come in there." I look at him expecting him to lead the way.

"I was hoping you would." He smiles and kisses me on the forehead and grabs my hand as we walk into yet another room that I am amazed by.

"Why is your house so beautiful?" I say as I throw my hair into a messy bun and crawl into bed beside him.

"Why are you so beautiful?" He looks down at me and I notice how bright his blue eyes are. I look back at him and see this person that treats me so wonderfully, and in this moment I think I might be falling for this gorgeous blue eyed guy. Just maybe.