15

"That's what Luke would've done." He breathed down on me.

"This is what Autumn would do"

I reconnected our lips, I couldn't let that moment end. Then he continued to explore my body. Hands slowly creeping down my sides. His mouth explores my neck and chest finding my weak spots. He then works on leaving hickeys in all 3.

I tried to contain my moans, I knew how weird and weak they would come out, but it felt too good. He was so warm against me, each breath of his on my skin gave me goosebumps.

"Luke" I let out a muffled moan, and I could feel his smirk on my skin.

"I love it when you say my name." He says, allowing his wandering hands to find the waistband of my panties.

"I want to make you feel so good." He finishes his art on my neck, "Do you want me to make you feel good?" He asked, drawing slow circles over my panties with his fingers.He looked at me seriously in my eyes.

"Mmhm." I said, I couldn't exactly control myself, just being around him did things to me and actually having him this close to me drove me crazy.

"Tell me you want me." He whispered in my ear.

"Luke, please." I begged, I didn't know what he'd do, I just knew I needed something more.

He wasted no time, he kneeled, sitting lightly on my knees and his legs on either side of me. He lowered my sweat pants fast, that's when I remembered who I was. What I'd been through. What he was seeing at that moment.

We both paused. He stared at my scarred and damaged thighs. I let him look, my eyes tearing up. When he didn't say anything I grabbed my sweatpants and tried to cover myself up again. He grabbed my hands before I could.

"Don't do that. You don't have to cover up." He said, "It's nothing to be insecure about."

"But they aren't pretty. And you've only been with so many beautiful-"

"But you are. You are so beautiful." He lowered himself back to my lips, "None of them were beautiful like you are." He kissed me again.

"It doesn't repulse you?" I ask, he looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Never." He adjusts to start kissing my thighs, my body reacting in the best way possible. Everything he does to me makes my body shiver. He runs his hands on my inner thighs, my panty lines, and up my shirt, then he feels more of the scars on my body, responding with a more loving touch. My legs and hips kept squirming, he had all the control over me. I had never been this vulnerable.

"This might hurt." He said,

And just as he was about to lower my panties, his phone rang. It was so loud, and it dropped from his pants pocket onto my stomach.

We just kind of stared at each other then. Both of us unsure of what to do next. Then he just got off me and sat up.

"I'm so sorry, I have to get this." I only nodded, my head dropped back as he answered the call. I didn't see who it was and why he had to pick up.

Its so weird to be around him like this. He's really not bad. My head keeps telling me to run from him but my body only wants to be with him. I can tell he's confused. I am too. That's what makes this whole situation a blur. Just a constant blur. Not one thing is clear except that I know I want to be around him.

Which is completely absurd. He's probably the worst person I should want to be around. We're opposites but we have one thing in common.

We're both fucked up.