02

I sat in my dorm room. School technically doesn't start until Monday. But my first class isn't even until Tuesday.

I'm a forensic science major with a minor in psychology. I don't even know what I want to do with my life. Heck I don't even know what I wanted to wear today let alone my entire life.

Our dorm room was really small. It was two beds with little space between. Brick walls. And each of us had a wardrobe at the end of our bed by our feet, and a built in small desk at our heads by the window.

Our dorm rooms have a jack and jill bathroom system instead of the community bathroom, thank god.

We met the girls next to us, they seem real nice. Jenna actually knows one from school, Janin. She has pretty straight black hair with blue tips and large brown eyes. She seemed so sweet it hurt.

Amber is Janin's roommate. I thought she seemed nice, but Jenna said to stay away from her. That she wasn't good news. She has pretty auburn curly hair, big green eyes, beautiful makeup, a perfect body with big boobs and butt and tiny waist and legs, and beautiful style. I wish I looked like her.

"Hey, Michaels friend is holding a party tonight since it's the day before school starts, would you want to come?" Jenna asked as she came back with the groceries.

"Oh, I don't know. I'm usually not that big on parties. Plus I still need to finish the summer reading for my physiology class" I shrug, adjusting my sweatshirt.

"C'mon! It'll be fun. They have good music taste, it's at this big abandoned warehouse and cute boys will be there ready to hook up." She winks, "I'll give you a makeover. It'll be great." She sits next to me on the bed.

"Are you sure?" I asked, nervously, "To be honest I haven't even been to a party since I was 12. I'll be so awkward." I pulled my hoodie back over my shoulders,

"Nonsense! I'm not even supposed to be at my brothers dumb party but his friends are hot so." She says, "Please come.. I need a date." She smiles,

"Okay, fine." I give up, "But I won't like it!" I shake my head.

"Yes, you will! Janin will be there and some other friends of mine I can introduce you to!" Jenna jumps up off the bed and goes to my wardrobe, "Now lets get to that makeover, the party is in 2 hours and you can't come in your hoodies, it's the middle of August and 80 degrees outside." She mumbles, pulling out all two dresses I own.

One is black and knee length that covers my whole upper body that I brought only in case of a job interview. The other is a creme dress with country flowers with a sweet heart neckline just because I like it.

"Although cute, neither of these will do for tonight. You have beautiful curves that we are going to show off, not hide like you always try to do." She cocks an eyebrow,

"Well that's all I have. I didn't have that much use for dresses or nice clothes when I was home." I said, a little ashamed that she already figured me out, "I thought this was just a party, what kind of party is this that I have to get dressed up?"

"Ugh. Its not like that, I just really want you to join my friend group, they tend to be kind of exclusive and I really want them to like you. But your right.. How do you feel about putting colors in your hair?"

~~

3 hours later, I'm sitting in amazing makeup, a white & black Nirvana crop top with the t-shirt sleeves rolled up, high-waisted ripped denim capris, my faded black converse, my legs !!!shaved!!!, my lucky necklace around my neck, my glasses, rings, and my hair done. Let me tell you how long it to took to put my hair together.