Chapter Thirty-Nine

Happy reading!

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

Gianna's POV-

As the game went on, I calmed down a bit and actually tried to focus. Although there wasn't a lot happening in the first 15 minutes, by the 20th, we were up by one.

"Ahí va uno, ahí va dos, ahí va tres .......GOALLLLLLL!" I said as Leo lost 3 defenders and scored this beautiful goal.

All the wives and girlfriends jumped from their seats and shouted with joy. Camp Nou erupted with cheers, and I picked up Analyssa to make sure that she was okay with all the noise. She began crying but I just held her tight until the Camp got calm once again.

"Thiagui, papi made a goal, did you see it?" I asked Anto's little boy.

He happily nodded and scurried off to play with Suarez's kids.

"Maybe one day I'll be the one asking your baby if he saw his daddy score a goal..." Anto smirked, followed by a small giggle.

"Oh god..." I laughed.

As we kept our conversation going, she told me to stop and look at the game. As if on cue, everyone got up from their seats to witness a possible goal. Our trio was in the box, passing back and forth. Leo passed it to Suarez and he passed it to Neymar and from Ney, it went straight into the net.

I immediately threw my free arm up in the air and shouted, "WOO! THERE YOU GO BABY, THERE YOU GO!"

We all watched him celebrate with his teammates and then Marc and he pointed up to where we were and they both blew a kiss.

Since I had Ana in my arms, I pointed at the jumbo-tron which had Marc and Ney on it so she could see them.

"Look baby, its daddy and tio Neymar!" I said.

She didn't even pay attention but at least I tried, right?

The rest of the game just consisted of a few good blocks from Marc, Athletic club making a goal and another goal by Lionel.

Time flew by and there was now 1 minute left on the clock. As it counted down, we all gathered ourselves and made our way to the pitch. When that measly minute went by and the referee blew the whistle, the celebrations began both on and off the pitch.

When we got to the sidelines, we all stood there, letting our boys have their moment. Pique went around with the big bottle of Champagne, spraying his teammates while others hugged and celebrate their well-deserved victory.

After a few minutes, we were able to go on so we sort of all split up and went to our respective husbands/boyfriends and brothers in my case.

The first one I saw was Marc so of course; I made my way to him. He was hugging some of the staff when I came up from behind and hugged him.

"There are my two favorite girls!" He yelled, hugging me and kissing Ana.

"How was she?" He asked, taking her from my arms.

"She was good. Only cried a few times but tia Gianna made it all better." I winked.

"Haha, I love you." He laughed, hugging me once again and planting a kiss on top of my head.

"I love you too, now go celebrate!" I insisted.

He walked away with Ana in his arms, continuing the hug fest as I looked around for Junior.

I walked around, hugging every player that I ran into until I saw Ney dancing with Dani and Rafinha. Like always, I came from behind him but this time, I joined into their little dance.