Chapter Eleven

2K READS!

THANK YOU SO MUCH. YOU ARE ALL GREAT.

Really hope you guys are actually enjoying this story!

XO.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

OKAY SO I SWITCHED IT UP. I FAST FORWARDED A MONTH. SO THEY ARE ALL REVEALING THEIR NEWS A MONTH AFTER IT HAPPENED, NOT THE DAY AFTER LIKE IT ORIGNALLY WAS GOING TO BE.

Gianna's POV-

It was 1 pm and I was just watching TV in the living room. I heard a knock on the backdoor and I look what it was. It was Nina, Marc's English bulldog he had gotten. I turned off the TV and opened the door. Nina came running in and I kneeled down to pet her. I decided to take her for a walk so I changed into workout clothes and we left. I took Nina to the park and then for a quick jog. When we got home it was around 2 so I put Nina in the backyard and I went upstairs to shower. I got out and threw on dark wash jean shorts, a light pink V-neck and my white vans. I dried and straighten my hair and went downstairs. It was 3 so practice was over and the guys were probably in the showers, getting ready to go to Leo's house. I wanted to get there before the guys so I got Michael Kors cross body bag and headed out. As I was getting in my car I got a call from Karisa.

Phone Call with Karisa:

Hey. Did you forget that I, your bestfriend, exists?

No! Of course not. I've just been.....busy.

Okay sure whatever. But what are you doing?

I'm heading to Messi's house for a little party. Wanna come?

OMFG YES GIRL. What time does it start?

Well im heading over there right now so want me to pick you up?

Yeah sure! See you in a bit.

Alrighty. Be there in a min. Bye.

And with that I drove off to pick her up. When I got there I parked on the side of the road and just honked. She came running out and got in my car.

"hey!!" she says hugging me.

"hola." I say as I start driving.

"So what's going on? Why is there a party tonight?" she asks.

"I don't know to be honest. Its all leo. He invited us all so yeah.."

"Oh I see. He won't mind if I go right?"

"No, of course not."

"Okay good. So what ever happened with that one guy you told me about the other week?!"

"Um you'll find out in a while." I say as I turn and wink at her.

"Oh my god! Gianna Alyssa Bartra Aregall, you have a boyfriend don't you?!"

"NO! Not really. Well maybe. Yeah.."

"Oh my god. You have to tell me everything! Who is he?! What's his name!?" she asks

"We're here." I say as I pull up to this beautiful house, hopefully making her forget about her questions.

"Don't think I'm going to forget Gianna. You're telling me later!" she says as we get out of the car and walk to the door.