Chapter Eighteen

Neymar’s POV-

When we finally hear coach’s whistle blow we all sit on the pitch and drink our water. Practice was finally over.

I sat with Alexis and Cesc as we joked around with Sergi. After a while we got up and headed into the locker rooms. I change and I start heading out into the Camp Nou parking lot. I try to call Gianna to let her know that I’m on my way but she doesn’t answer. I call a few times but nothing. I just slide my phone into my pocket and get into my car and drive off the Bartra house.

When I got there I walked to the door and knocked but nobody opened it. I started to knock louder but nothing. I grow impatient and kind of worried, so I call Marc.

Phone Call:

Yo Marc..

What’s up man?

Where you at?

Driving home, Why?

Cause I’m here but Gianna isn’t opening the door and her car is in the drive way..

I’ll be there in like a minute, hold up.

I take a deep breath and hang up. I wait and Marc finally pulls into the drive way. He runs out of the car and to the front door, where I’m at. He takes out the key and sticks it into the keyhole and we both barge in. He runs to the kitchen and checks the backyard while I run up the stairs. I go to his room, the guest room, the bathroom and finally into her room. I open the door and I am relieved to see both Gianna and Davi. They were both asleep. Davi was snuggled up to her and she was basically hugging him. While I’m standing by the door, I feel Marc run behind me and I hear him sigh.

“God, I was actually getting worried. I’m going to do what they’re doing and take a nap.”

 He walks away and I walk into the room and lay on the bed.

Since I was tired from practice I decided to join their nap.

Marc’s POV-

When we found Gianna and Davi I just leave Neymar and head to my room. I lay down and call Em, which probably wasn’t a good idea.

Phone Call:

Hey baby.

Hi…

What are you doing?

Nothing..

Oh okay…Well how was your day?

Fine Marc. It was just fine.

Alright Emelyn, what’s wrong?

Nothing.

I know you better than that. What’s wrong babe?

There was this long pause until she finally spoke up.

Did you were a condom?

“Woah, woah, woah, what?!” I say really confused

Marc, did you were a condom when we had sex?

Um yeah..

Are you sure?

Yes I’m sure. Why?

Oh nothing you know. I was just wondering babe..

“Well alright…so do you want to go-“ I say but I quickly get cut off.