Chapter Twenty-Three

FAST FORWARD TWO MONTHS.

BTW IM NOT SURE IF I WANT TO MAKE THIS STORY BEFORE OR AFTER THE WC SO DON’T ASSUME ITS AFTER IT LOL.

OH AND WHENEVER I UPDATE ITS MOST LIKELY LATE AT NIGHT SO IF I HAVE A LOT OF ERRORS IM SORRY. I’M NOT STUPID, I JUST DON’T “”PROOFREAD”” THESE THINGS LMAO.

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

(This is like a update about what happened in the two months.)

Gianna's POV-

It's been two months since my hospital visit.

  My depression hasn't had a huge effect on my everyday life. Sure some days I stay in bed and basically cry but other days I'm enjoying life. I still take my pills everyday so I would say that they have a big effect on my mood.

  My anxiety also hasn't really bothered me in any way. I've had about one really bad attack last month but I had Marc to help me through it.

  Neymar and I have been together for 7, almost 8 months! Nothing new really we're just enjoying our time together and what not. One thing is FORSURE though, no "I love you's" have been said nor have we "done it".

  Moving on to Marc and Emelyn. They've been together for about 9-10 months and I honestly don't know how their relationship is right now. She rarely comes over because he prefers to go over and when Marc and I talk about our relationships he says everything is good so I'm sure they are perfectly happy.

  Ever since my hospital stay and the incident with my mother, she hasn't tried contacting me. It's like she did that one spiteful thing but then she crawled back under her rock. Well hopefully she stays there because I want nothing to do with her.

  Karisa is fine too but now she's only my bestfriend and NOT my co-worker. That's right, I quit my job at the Cafe because:

1.) Marc begged me too

2.) I couldn't handle the stress of it. (I'm aware that a cafe doesn't seem stressful lol.Deal with it)

Oh and now instead of it only being Karisa and I, now it's Karisa, Madison, and I! Karisa and Madison became good friends after the hospital so we're all best friends now!

  Like I said, life hasn't really changed but who knows...maybe it will....😏

✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️✖️

(And now we begin...)

Gianna's POV-

"MARC!!" I yell

“What!”

“What time does the game start?” I respond.

I wait for him to answer and then he rushes in shirtless and drying his hair.

“At 4, so hurry up!” He says throwing his wet towel at me.

 Today was the day. The day that La Liga finally starts! I was obviously going to support my brother, my boyfriend and my other friends.

I checked the time and it was 2 pm. I had an hour and a half to get ready because Marc always goes 30 minutes early, like he’s supposed too.

Since I had already showered, I decided to slightly straighten my hair and applied my make-up. When I finished I looked in the mirror and I just examined my face and checked out my hair.