Bonding

Ok This Chapter Short And Sweet Like Always :) Enjoy......

READ ON MY READERS WHO READ......

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*

(Ashely's POV)

I kissed him. I cant believe it I don't even know the guy and I kissed him! My heart started beating faster resizing what I just did, I broke apart from him. He caught my neck and pressed his lips against mine, the fiery feeling in the pit of my stomach was growing more intense. I craved the feeling, leaning in closer his arms wrapped around my back pulling me even closer to him. I put my hand on his chest which made him groan in pain. I quickly remove my hand from his chest and took a step back. "Mr. Tomlinson." the nurse says "Your Mum is here." Thank you" he answers I helped him up he didn't really show any signs of pain but he was putting more pressure on my shoulder. "Would you like to come home with him miss?"she asks me "Yes I would." I answered. I helped Louis in the car, his mum said "I'll drop you to off at the house I have to do some errands. Once we got to his house I started to clean his cuts. There was a cut near his eyebrow that I never noticed before. "Where did you get that?" "Oh that guy he probably hit me there or something." "OW!!" he yelped "Oh God sorry Louis." I pulled the disinfecting wipe away from his cut. "So you have special feelings for me uh?" I mentally faced palmed myself his eyes grew wide but went back to their normal size. "Yea I do. I always did. But I could never come up with enough courage to ask you out." he answered. Then he did something, he grabbed my neck and pulled me into a kiss warm and sweet. We both groaned in pleasure. Then the door swing open our heads turned towards the door. There stood his mum staring at us with her mouth hung open.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"WHAT THE HECK LOUIS!!! WHO IS SHE?!?!" she yelled at Louis pointing at me. "WHY WAS SHE KISSING YOU!!!" gosh Louis' mum sure can yell loud. "s-she's my umm...." "I'm his girlfriend" I cut in. His, mine, and his mums face was in pure shock. Louis was the first to change into a smile. His mum walked up to me and said "Excuse me but what is your name and how did you guys become together all of sudden." "Well...I was being bothered by a guy I don't like Then Lou steeped in and Blake hit him making him look like this. You probably got the whole story by the principle or the nurse. And my name is Ashely." I tried to tell the story but I was scared. U had that nervous feeling that you get when you meet another persons parent for the first time. "yes I did would you like to say for the night?" she asks "umm...sure I have to call my parents first to let them know so they don't have a panic attack." when I dialed the number my parents answered and said I could stay till 10:30 I was bummed but its better than nothing plus it was 4:30. We didn't do much Louis and I just had small talk. I had to go. On the way home there was alot on my mind. Like how Louis said he loves me and how he took a beating for me. I had just finished taking a shower when I heard knocking on my bedroom window. When I opened my shades there was Louis in my window smiling at me. I throw up my windows and pull him in "OW OH GOD!! Ashely ow easy!!" he yelps in pain. "Im sorry Lou I don't think there is a easy way to get a person though a window. What are you doing here anyway?"I ask "I don't want to be without you. My judgement is clouded like tonight's sky." he was right the sky was kinda dark and the night was cold, I started to shiver. When Louis saw me he enveloped me in a hug and sang me to sleep.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Like It? Spread The Word... Leave Comments On How I Can Do Better.

Question Time

1) Top 3 Fav Books On Wattpad.

2) Last Thing That You Read.

4) You didn't realize I skipped Question 3

5) Your Checking now

6) Your smiling because I tricked you.

Hahahaha 4,5,and 6 aren't questions but all well. Leave Comments :)