The New Kid

Loved You First (Part 14)

(Louis POV)

I shook hands with him just to say his hands were big almost over took mine. "Now can we get to know each other better?" I say. Just then a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes came in "what's up Harreh!!!!" he said giving Harry a noogie. "Ahhhh owww Niall STAP STAHP!!!" Harry yells. "Get off me!" Harry playfully punches Niall. "Owww" Niall wines. "Oh ummm..." Niall noticed us his face turned bright red. "Hi...Harry who are they?"

"This is Ashley and this is Louis. I just met them today." Harry explains. *growl growl* "What the heck was that?" I ask "It was me sorry can we go out to eat now please I'm starving." Niall said "Niall your always starving."

As we were on our way to the local Cafe Niall chats nonstop about food wow he talks a lot. When we get there we place our orders in I think Niall ordered half of the menu. When we finished "OH MY GOD Louis Your Bleeding!" I looked down and saw the bloodstain in my shirt I swore under my breath. Harry have me his hoodie it had Jack Wills® on it. "Thanks Harry." I said. Harry, Ashley, and I explained as much as we could to Niall of what happened to us. Just then Blake walked in.

•*•*•*•*•*

Cliff Hanger!!!!!!!! JK JK I wouldn't do that to you guys. Calm down just keep readin....

•*•*•*•*•

(Niall's POV)

Harry, Ashley, and Louis tried to explain to me why Louis was bleeding. Just then a boy walked up to Louis and slammed him against the wall he had blonde hair and intense blue eyes he must've been Blake. Louis doubled over in pain Blake pinned him against the wall and punched him square in the face. "SHES MINE!!" Blake yelled at Louis punching him in the gut Louis fell to the ground he coughed up blood. Some blood was starting to bleed through Harry's Hoodie. The waiters and busboys hulled Blake away from Louis. "I WANTED HER FIRST I LOVE HER." "WHO?!?!" I yell "JESSICA!!!!" he answers "I LOVED HER FIRST AND NOW..." his eyes gave Louis the death stare "since you have Jessica I WANT HER BACK!!!" he yells at Louis face. The waitress struggle to hold him back, he was causing a commotion the whole cafe was watching us. I herd police sirens oh god some one called the cops on Blake. "I Don't want Jessica you can have her." Louis says through raged breaths spitting up blood. "but she wants you..." Blake says "I want her and your not getting in my way." at that the trows the waiters off his arms and lunges at Louis. Cops crowd around them and hauled Blake away. He was thrashing and kicking the cops but they didn't let go he dragged him out swearing under his breath. I rushed next to Louis followed by Ashley and Harry. The paramedics came and took Louis away. We followed the ambulance to the hospital. There were no words said as we arrived.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

A cliffhanger anyway!!!!! Sorry I just love cliffhangers annnndddd I do t really feel like writing questions soooooooo........ Ok Bye :) leave comments!!!!

90Reads?

15 Comments?

(insert number here) Votes?