The Begining

Hi my name is Ashley Pendergrass l'm here to tell you my story of love and lost. I had my true love and I left him. But things got hard. My path got rocky and I kept losing my way...but my friends were always there to help me. They always were there to pick me back up. I will just say that it is hard having a love life with people you trust and people who you think you trust... Anyway let me start my story from the beginning...

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

(Ashley's POV)

"Hey babe" Blake pins me against the wall. He's always trying to hit on me. But I absolutely hate him he's too selfish and ignorant. "Come on babe give me a kiss." "No. Please leave me alone." I struggled against his grip. But his grip only got tighter on me hurting my shoulders. "Please Blake your hurting me." "Whats wrong Ashley you don't like me?" he asks his lips getting near mine, I use my strength to keep away from him. "No Blake I don't like you please let go of me your hurting my shoulders." I said I closed my eyes and hoped the school bell would ring...soon. All of a sudden I feet the pressure of his hands off my body. Then I heard boys yelling at each other "Why would you do that to a girl!!! She doesn't deserve that!"my eyes flew open I saw my school mates Louis and Blake yelling things at each other. Then wham Blake's fist lands into Louis' stomach and hits him square in the face. Louis falls to the floor his breathing is irregular as he lays down in the middle of the hall. The bell rings Blake ran off swearing under his breath. I rushed next to Louis his face was red and he is having a hard time breathing there is a little blood coming from his mouth. "Louis LOUIS!!! Say something please!!!" I yelled trying to wake him shaking his shoulder "p-p-please stop your hurting me." he says through ragged breathes. I took his arm and gently put it around my shoulder to help him up. He groans in pain your eyes search for help, finally you see a teacher. "Mr. Contrevo L-Louis H-Hes H-hurt" I stuttered between sobs i was shocked that a boy had taken a punch for me, no one has ever done that. At that he passed out in my arms.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

(Louis POV)

I just defended Ashely a girl I really had a crush on since I laid eyes on her. This guy named Blake started to pin her against the wall and was trying to get a kiss but I wouldn't have it. I walked up to him grabbed his shoulders with all my strength pulled him off her. We started to yell at each other. I was just about to give him a good punch until he got me first in the stomach. I doubled over in pain then he hit me in the face hard. I was laying on the floor trying to breath when this girl said something I'm not sure my ears were pounding, everything went blurry she started to shake me. "S-Stop Y-your hurting me" I said She lifted me it hurt so much she yelled for the teacher then I passed out. When I woke up I was in a white room I was laying on a bed my ribs hurt a lot. It was like when some one kicks you in the same place over and over. I saw Ashely crying sitting in the seat a few feet away. She looked straight at me and smiled. She ran over to me "Are you ok? Does it Hurt?" she asks full of concern "Not really" I lied the pain hurt like heck "Why did you do that for me?" she asked me "well ummm I don't know...I don't think you should treat a girl like that." I answered "thanks Louis I-I umm I really like you. Thank you for taking a beating for me." she said "ummm where are we" I asked dully "were in the nurses office your mum will be here to pick you up." she answered. I took her hand and said "Come with me. To my house." she hesitated "O-Ok" she said "But just to take are of you" she was acting so responsible. She went on and on with the questions when I decided to keep her quiet for a while. "Do you like me?!?" I mentally faced palmed my self I could I say that to a girl. She was quiet for a while thinking and I was sitting there drowning in my own thoughts. Then her voice instructed me "yes I do like you in a special way." she mumbled. Then she did something I would never expect...she kissed me.

•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Ok So What Do You Think About My Book? Good Not Really.... Leave your thoughts in the comments. :-D If You Liked It Spread the word I want to see how many people actually like my writing. Sorry It's Only 1 Page I Try to Update Everynight.

Question Time

1) What's Your Fav Color

2) Fav Guy In 1D

3) Fav Food

4) Fav Song From TMH