A Dangerous Experience

AHHHHHH OMG I Love You Guys Sooo Much :D!!!! I Asked For 20 Reads and I got 26 :D OMG I love you guys!!! And for that imma post 2 chapters today just for you. :) so here's 1

READ ON MY READERS WHO READ!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*••*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Loved You First (Part 8)

(Ashely's POV)

Oh God she pulled out a switch blade, I closed my eyes waiting for more blood to pour from me. My heart started beating faster as I felt the cold sharp blade against my skin I winced when she cut my forearm. Warm liquid started tickling my arm. The rain washed away most of my blood forming a small stream. My body was numb then I had a burning sensation on my side more blood flowed into the little stream the rain made. The thing on my side only got deeper the pain got intenser. I felt the thing come out of my side and slash the side of my temple. Jessica walked away. I herd foot steps coming towards me but I was too concerned with clinging to what I thought I had left of my life. I opened my eyes she had red hair my vision was blurring I knew I would blackout soon so I said what I could "Louis" then I slipped into darkness.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

(Jessica's POV)

Blake sent me to get Ashely so he can get her and I can get Lou. I walked for a while it started to rain. Then I saw her. Metal bar in hand I smacked the back of her head she fell we yelled at each other. She said that I could have him, so I decided that I would dump Blake and go for Lou instead. I had to make sure she wasn't in my way. So I pulled my switch blade, made a few marks. Then I slammed the blade under her rib cage made it a little deeper. After all that Ashley was bleeding to death a smile creeped across my face I walked away satisfied.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Question Time!

1) Summer or Winter?

2) Water or Fire?

3) Ballet or Jazz?

4) Single or Taken?

5) DVD or Movie Theater?

Again Thank You Guys So Much! Thank You For All The Reads :D

Now Can We Lets Say...35 Reads? And I Love My Ghost Readers Too. Thanks Again :) BYES!!!