Cheating

Loved You First (Part 22)

(Ashley's POV)

Today's the day to meet Zayn at the park I don't know why but I was excited and nervous all day Dominique had to keep elbowing me to stay still. "Come on Ashley telllll meeeeeee!!!!!" she wined "Come on pleaseeeeee, please tell me why your so happy and antsy pleaseeeeee!!!!" "No Dom I told you I'm not saying anything." I said. I promised myself that I wouldn't tell anyone about me and Zayn not even Dominique. "aww come on I'm your best friend" she wined "No Dom come on we have to get to class. I dragged through the day with mixed emotions. I was happy, nervous, annoyed that Dominique wouldn't stop begging me to tell her, and a little bit excited that I'm gonna see Zayn tonight. Just then my phone buzzed it was a text from Louis. Oh Shoot he must've been texting me all night and I never answered back. He must be worried sick about me. I quickly flipped open my phone the text read

From: Boo Bear

Ashley where have u been I've been tryin to get you all day I no that ur in school but please answer me back whn u can.

I texted him back right then and there

From: Ashley

Boo I am so sry I didn't answer u bck. I was rly busy with school. I'll try to meet u later but not 2night I have stuff 2 do. sry I'll meet u again soon k?

From: Boo Bear

K love I'll see u some other time txt me whn your free love u baby. 😘

He texted me back he was so forgiving if he didn't answer me back in that time I would've yelled at him. And I love his emojis they are the cutest.

•*•*•*•*•*•*

(Ashley's POV)

Finally the last bell rang I could go home. Dominique caught up to me at the end of the street "Ashley can I walk home with you? My dad is kinda busy right now and my mom is working. "sure" Dominique always walks with me when her parents can't take her home. She's always been scared of meeting other people new people she hasn't known yet. She's friendly and all but she's shy. While we were walking we saw Niall and Cherry walking together "Hey Guys What's Up?" Dominique asked "Nothing Niall's just keeping me company until Harry comes to pick me up." Oh Harry he's such a gentlemen. *beep beep* Cherry's face lit up "Hi Harry!!!" she smiled as he got out of the car and opened the door for her. "thanks for waiting with me Niall bye Ashley bye Dom." then they drove away. "Wow she's pretty happy with him wish I had a girlfriend. But I have to wait until my princess comes." "Aw come on Nialler" Dominique playfully punched Niall in the arm "Sooner or Later Your princess will come." she blushed I knew that they liked each other and I was gonna get them to be a couple. I took out my phone "Oh Guys A Have to go I jus remembered that report we have to do." I lied "Bye Dom bye Niall" "Wait who's gonna walk me home?" Dominique asked her eyes begging me to stay with her I knew she started feeling nervous. "I will just lead the way my lady." Niall bowed at her feet Dominique giggled and took his hand. They walked home together. Well it was time for me to get home and get ready for Zayn.

(Ashley's POV)

-What was I thinking I have Louis I can't just go with two guys but Louis was so sweet but Zayn was sweet and funny and beautiful.- I thought as I slipped into my jeans. I got a text from Zayn

From: Zayn

Hey Ashley I'll be there to pick you up in a few min. Don't bother to put on any makeup ur amazing just the way u r.

I was flattered he really did have a way to flirt even when he's texting he can make me blush. I walked out side locked my door and there he was standing there. He was quite handsome looking. White sneakers, blue jeans, his hair in a quiff, and he had a white t-shirt and a black leather jacket on. It was simple but effective....very effective. "Babe Come On Let's Go." he said as he took my my hand in his.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Jut want to thank you GIYS for getting me over 100 reads :) thanks a lot. It means a lot. Tee Hanks

10Reads?