Our Savior

Loved You First (Part 13)

(Ashley's POV)

"AHHHHHH" I shrieked Louis was at my feet and started to bleed through the gash that was in his stomach. Jessica swore under her breath then she punched me across my face. I fell I felt her hands across my neck cutting off my air. I couldn't

say or do anything I was starting to feel light headed. I started gagging my body begging for air. I was thinking I was going to die, but I couldn't Louis was laying there with a knife in his stomach I couldn't just die here. Louis needed me, with him beside him I used all the strength I had plus some adrenaline and shoved Jessica off me. Her grip loosened on my neck I gasped for air. Louis was still laying there motionless there was now a puddle the size of a really small pond. Jessica was on the grass, her temple was bleeding her hand reached up to sooth it. She saw that she was bleeding and ran I wanted to chase after her, wanted to punch her lights out and I almost did untill I herd a gasp. "Louis!!!"

•*•*•*•*•*•

(Louis POV)

I jumped in front of Ashley The blade went deep in my stomach I let out a shriek of pain. I couldn't move the pain was intense so I just laid there trying to breathe. After about a minute I heard a thump I gasped then Ashley hovered me. Her neck was bruised her face full of concern. "Louis!!!" she said tears starting flowing down her cheeks. "Louis" she whispered she held my head in her lap no words were spoken just silently breathing. When the rustle of the branches of the tree was herd, signaling we weren't alone anymore.

I looked it was a boy with brown hair that was curly his eyes were filled with surprise, and horror they were green. His mouth hung open shocked he didn't say anything.

•*•*•*•*•

(Harry's POV)

"Ok Mr. Styles you did good today here's your check." my boss says to me "Thanks Mr. Loyd" I say "I'll see ya on Monday" as I'm on my way to my favorite place to just sit and relax every Friday under the willow tree in the park really nice place to stay. I was thinking about that girl I saw today man was she stunning she had long black hair and brown eyes that always sparkled when she smiled. I gave her a box of cookies I guess she really likes them because she blushed she was absolutely perfect. As I walked toward the tree I saw the black long hair, I ran as fast as I could toward the tree. But when I got there I was shocked. It was that girl and a brunette boy with blueish greenish eyes clutching his stomach there was a knife in it. I couldn't believe it there was a small pool of blood around the knife seeping into the grass. "Please help him." the girl said with tears streaming down her cheeks. "I'll try my best" I said. I knelt next to the boy and moved his hand away from his stomach the knife was deep in him. I touched the knife gingerly which made him flinch. "I'm sorry but this may hurt." the girl held his hand and I pulled out the knife a "ahhhh!" he streaked his hand let go of the girls to sooth the wound. "I'm so sorry it had to come out." "it's fine" he answered me "m-my name is Louis" I was kinda shocked that he just introduced himself to me like he wasn't laying on the grass bleeding. "m-my name is Harry. And what's your name Love?" I asked the girl with black hair. "Ashley" she answers "how can we get out of here now." "I don't know I'll get my car its right down the street." I walked away from the scene I only lived a few blocks away from work so I walk I don't need to drive. I drove back we helped Louis in the car I drive them to my place. "Oh no Louis you bleeding again." Ashley says to him. "Come on get inside. When we got inside I grabbed the alcohol wipes and gaws.

Ashley took them from me and started taking care of Louis man her hands were fast they glided smoothly

against his wounds. "There you feeling better Lou?" "Yeah thanks Ash and thank you Harry for saving my life." "what I didn't save your life she did." I pointed to Ashley. "But your the one who took us here thanks Harry." he smiled.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hey guys I just want to thank you for all the reads. Maybe we can reach 50 Reads? That would make my day no week maybe month. Well anyway I hope you guys enjoy this book and I may not be posting as quick as I used to because I am writing another book. Well maybe just maybe I may write a horror story... Not making any promises though.

Question Time!

1) What was your most recant meal?

2) One Song That You Absolutely Hate.

3) Favorite 1D Merchandise?

4) Will you read my other book if your not already?

5) comment questions that YOU want ME to answer.

IM KAY BYE