Not Now...

Loved You First (Part 23)

(Nialls POV)

Dominique was beautiful no dout about it. Her long layered brown hair and brown eyes that sparkled, and her shy smile. And she would giggle when ever I told a joke.

She was quieter when I was walking her home. She held my hand and I held hers she was smiling under her green benie. I could tell.

I blushed and swallowed hard "ummm Dominique?" she looked at me blushing and a glint of shyness in her eye. "Yes Niall" she said "ummm I have been waiting for my princess

to come one day and I think I found her."

She stopped dead in her tracks. My I felt my face get hot I didn't change her mind about me did I? Her mouth formed a smile across her face her eyes lit up. "Niall, you want me to be your princess?"she asked her eyes full of hope and her smile getting bigger.

"Yes I do" she jumped into my arms "Oh Niall I will I was just afraid to ask you because I thought you didn't feel the same about me. "Dominique I liked you the first time I laid my eyes on you." and for the first time in my life, I had my first kiss...with her.

•*•*•*•*•*

(Ashley's POV)

He walked me down to the park it was peaceful. Only some birds could be heard in the distance. "Ashley I think I have special feelings for you."

Zayn says to me pushing me up against the bark of the tree. His hand explored my hip my arms wrapped around his lower back pulling him closer to me.

He didn't hesitate he came so close to me I could feel his warm breath against my cheek. "Be with me forever and always." his eyes sparkled as he looked into my eyes.

I felt weak to the knees I put all my weight on him. "easy Ashley easy." he said i took my weight off him. It was getting dark as the night went on we fell even more in love with one another he whispered dirty things in my ear, I gave him love bites.

Then I saw two people in the distance but it was too dark to tell I only saw their shadows. "What's wrong baby?" Zayn asked "Zayn stop people are here." his head snapped in their direction.

He showed no emotion instead he looked straight back at me and whispered "They won't hurt us come on just one kiss." his grip tightened on me.

•*•*•*•*•

(Ashley's POV)

His eyes met mine then traveled down to my lips while he bit his own. He slowly leaned in his warm breath near my lips. I felt his touch on my lips.

He bit my bottom lip begging for an entrance, I let him in.

His lips were soft like Louis, it made me fell special like Louis, it gave me the firery feeling in the pit of my stomach like Louis. Like Louis...like Louis...LIKE LOUIS!!! What was I doing I was cheating on Louis!

My eyes flew open I pushed Zayn off me. My heart felt heavy with guilt.

But it was too late, in the moonlight I saw the familiar striped shirt, red jeans, and brown hair running away from me. I could see the motion of his hand running across his cheek.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Awwwww Louis and Ashley :(

Poor Lou :,(

Well anyway hope you liked the chapter sorry for the long wait will be posting another one right now. Thanks for all the reads.