Again

Loved You First (Part 27)

(Cherry's POV)

It was Ashley she looked horrible her hair was a mess and damp/wet her eyes were dull, sentivive, they looked like they lost their color. Her face showed that she cried I could see the tear streaks that covered spots on her pale skin. "Oh my god Ash...What happened?" she broke down right there. I caught her before her knees could hit the ground. Liam helped me get her into the house. "Ash...what'll happened come on tell me it can't hurt." She told me about what she did to Louis, I was completely shocked that Ashley would cheat on him he was loyal and gentle with her why would she cheat on him. I said a few consoling words. She calmed down after a while. Her breathing slowed her body wasn't as tense as it was before. "Ashley...why?" she didn't cry but she was at the rim. "No Ashley you don't have to tell me." "No I will I can't keep this a secret forever. "Zayn he was so nice to me. And when I found him He was...he seemed...so...so...helpless and heartbroken. And when I took him home I saw how perfect he was and how nice. I was blinded I fell to t-" She trailed off she couldn't get the words out I knew she hated confessing that she did something wrong. "That you fell for him to hard and too fast...you trusted him too much. That's your problem Ash you can't trust people you just met you have to build a trust. Little by little bit by bit. And after all it all comes together." I said. Ash knew I was right she shouldn't have trusted him. "Why don't you go to Louis and ask for his forgiveness?" I tell her "NO!" She shouts at me. She couldn't do that. "When I was on the bridge he looked at me with complete hatred and pain. He would never forgive me even less take me back." she said. "Ash if really loved you he would take you back trust me..." she stood up, took a deep shaky breath, and said "I'm Going to see Louis."

(Ashley's POV)

I decided to see Louis and ask him to take me back and explain to him that I was weak...at the time. But I wanted to go to the park first so I strolled along nothing really exciting. The breeze was nice and smooth. It was cloudy, perfectly matched with my emotions. The clouds were my sorrow grey and hovers over me and the sky was my hope it was clear, like nothing was on my shoulders. The clouds were twisted like my feelings were twisted, trying to decide to hide from Louis or to ask for his forgiveness. While I was at Louis corner I started to smell something burning, like tar almost. Then I saw a guy smoking he was tall and slim wearing black jeans with a leather jacket. He was just smoking, nothing unusual but the smell was disturbing. And I hate seeing people smoke it's bad for your health, and I can cause cancer. My aunt uncle died from it...he was my world my whole world, he was there for me when my parents weren't and my Aunt hated me. She never fed me my uncle always had to slip me a small loaf of bread for me in the attic where I stayed. A burning sensation hit my arm "ow." I whispered when I saw the still burning used cigarette at my feet. That jerk threw his cigarette at me. As I walked away he smoked another one.

My heart started to beat faster I was just three houses away from Louis. Then I saw two of Louis sisters playing tag, Daisy and Phoebe Lottie was watching them texting on her phone. "Hi Ashley!!!" Daisy shouts to me "Hi Ash!!!" Phoebe echoes after her. Lottie flashes me a huge smile and waves. I wave back and walk to her. "Hey Lottie have you seen Louis? I'm looking for him." her eyebrows furrow "No no not really I thought he was with you. man he never stops talking about you." "Really?" I ask "Yeah trust me he's never been this deep in love with any girl that he's dated. And I can see why your very stunning." she complements. "Thanks Lottie I'll see ya later ok?" "Ok Bye Ash." she says. I walk away almost tripping I look down and see dry weeds "Oh sorry Ash my mum is trying to get that cleaned up." "it's ok bye Lottie."

(Ashley's POV)

It stopped raining but the clouds were still in the sky I was fairly happy and nervous at the same time happy because I met Lottie she always can make you smile even if you down. And I felt nervous because I was thinking about Louis. But Lottie said that Louis never stopped talking about me that he was really into me, but on the other hand he must hate me now because of what I did. As I was thinking this I saw a fimiller figure walking slow the tall slim shape and the slight slouch when he walks. It's Louis, my legs start to feel like jelly "L-Louis!!!" I shout. My words have taken over my body and my legs start slowly waking towards him as he faces me. "A-Ash? Ashley?" he stutters. "Oh Louis I am so sorry please forgive me I never met to do that to you my life your my love and I can't live without you. You stole my heart. And I don't want you to give it back I want you to have it forever." I feel into his arms I started to cry then I felt warm liquid on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Louis crying also he was crying silently. "Yes Ashley yes I will never let you go." as he said this firetrucks passed by us red lights flashing the sound blaring moving as fast as it could...towards Louis house.....all I was thinking about was Lottie....

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hm what do you think?