Fing Him

Loved You First (Part 5)

(Dominique's POV)

I herd grunts and cries of pain around the corner in the alley. I saw the familiar blond hair shining in the moonlight. Blake he was on top of Louis pounding him throwing punches at his face. I wondered why Louis wasn't fighting back. "STOP BLAKE YOU'LL KILL HIM!!!" I screamed I pulled Blake off Lou. Blake hit me in the chest hard knocking the air out of me. He ran off don't know where my vision blurred for a few seconds. My head turned to look at Louis he was staring back at me then his head fell on the ground. He laid on the ground unmoving but he was breathing. Then I saw it the rag, I walked over and picked it up it was wet the secnt was strong. -oh god- I think I run next to him shaking him "Louis LOUIS say something!!!" there is blood coming from his mouth and near his eyebrow. I don't know how to get him home I couldn't carry him but I did my best. I lugged him home laid him on my couch and cleaned his cuts. I called Ashely and told her everything. She said she would be there soon. As I hung up I was starting to feel light headed my vision went blurry my knees buckled and I collapsed.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

(Louis POV)

I woke up on someone's couch, in a living room it was pretty nice I sat up and winced in pain. My cuts were bandaged and my temple was throbbing. Then I saw her a few feet away a tanned skinned girl with long brown hair on the floor. She was the girl who saved me. I picked her up she was lighter than I thought and placed her on the couch. She was breathing and pretty I hadn't really got to thank her for saving me but when she wakes up I will. I saw a small tattoo of an anchor on her wrist, I thought it looked cool. After a few minuets her eyes fluttered open. Wow she has pretty eyes they were brown. "H-Hello." she croaked "sorry your at my house a guy named Blake kinda..." "I know." I said dumbly "Thanks for saving me...uhhhh" "Dominique" she answered me. "I'll be right back" she walked into the kitchen and came back with some pretzels so we can snack on. "Woah!!!" she stumbled over and fell on me. That's when we herd the door click and Ashely was standing there with tears in her eyes.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*

Question Time

1)What you y'all think of Domninque?

2) Blake? What's up with him?

3) what color is your room?