Lottie

Loved You First (Part 28)

(Lottie's POV)

Daisy and Phoebe wanted to go outside and play really badly Fizzy was out with her friends and mom was working upstairs I think dad was downstairs. "Ok Ok but only for 2 hours." they were so happy they rushed outside the street dried up since the rain. Daisy and Phoebe played for I don't know how long but I was texting my friend. Then I heard "Hi Ashley Hi Ash!!!" I look up and smile and wave to Ashley. She walks towards me asking about Louis. She has this look of distress but I don't mention it to her. I told her about how much Louis won't be quiet about her. And it was all the truth. She walked away still looking for Louis. "Come on Daisy Phoebe lets go in its been 2 hours." "Awwwwww Already come on Lottie just a few more minutes. Pleaseeeee!!!" they begged me their puppy faces were hard to resist especially that they were twins which meant double the puppy faces. "No Sorry come on we have to go inside." their faces dropped. I couldn't handle them looking so disappointed so I made a deal "ok listen if you two come inside I will make you fish in chips ONLY for you two." their faces lit up I knew I had them that was their favorite snack "Ok we will." they ran inside.I started on the fish n' chips. The twins were playing something in the living room. "Ok Guys here we go" I bring them golden crisp fish n' chips. They run into their rooms they love to eat there I have no clue why. While they eat I go into the kitchen to clean up. Our kitchen is cases in all tile on the walls and floors and the edges were trimmed with oak. It was pretty cool everyone who comes to our house always gets lost its so big. Just as I wiped up some flour on the counter I started to get hot not a hot flash like really really hot almost like getting baked I started to sweat. I heard a faint beep. Then it dawns on me the house was on fire our family always had practice drills so I knew that I had to save myself same with the twins.

•*•*•*•*•*

I opened the door a wooden board fell in my way. I couldn't believe it the living room was up on flames bits and pieces scarred everywhere. Smoke filled the room I was in. I started to cough over and over again fire burned the rims of oak concealing me I couldn't move my body collapsed and I fell to the floor. I couldn't do anything but wait for help. I felt my sprit slowly leaving me with every breath of smoke I took in I felt dehydrated and weak the flames only got bigger the tile under me didn't catch fire but heated to burning coals. It's felt like hours before I heard a familiar voice "LOTTIE *cough cough* DAISY PHOEBE!!!" my voice wouldn't work and my throat burned and felt dry along with my tongue. After a few minutes I managed a small "help" which turned out to be almost a whisper. But afew seconds later Ashley appeared at the door way. My feelings were mixture of relief happiness fear. My voice wouldn't work I desperately tried to tell her that her leg was getting grilled on the board blocking my way. She scoops me up and askes me to stand I try my best but my legs fall out on me. I couldn't take it then I saw darkness. The next thing I knew I was in my mums arms.

•*•*•*•*•*

(Ashley's POV)

I woke up next to Louis and his mum was on the opposite side of me. The twins looked better and Lottie I don't know we're she is. "What What happened?" I asked trying to sit up my head pounded, Louis gently pushed me down "shhhhh, Ash it's ok your awake" he smiles his biggest. "Louis tell me what happened, where is Lottie?"

"Lottie is sleeping upstairs and the twins are very thankful for you saving them. You were out for sometime but the parametric said that you would come to soon." wow this is the first time I have ever seen Louis' mom being do talkative. "Umm Mum can Ashley and I have some time alone?"

"sure Lou sure" she answers she leads the twins up to where Lottie must be. "Ashley I want to thank you for all you did...for my sisters, I want to thank you for almost getting killed for my sisters. I don't know what I would do with out them, with out you."

He hugged me years filling his eyes. I know he is emotional for me saving his sisters I would be the same. "It's fine Louis you would have done the same for me." we just sat there hugging Louis tearing up and occasionally kissing each other. "Just Stay With me forever." he whispers.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Wow that was a long chapter. Ok then leave comments please thanks. Hope you liked this chapter.