Harry

READ ON MY READERS WHO READ

Loved You First (Part 16)

(Cherry's POV)

I was stunned of what Ashley told me about Louis and Blake. I couldn't say anything I was just...shocked. I just walked out the door to absorb the fact that Blake wants to kill Louis because Jessica wanted Louis instead of him. I never really met Jessica and I don't want to. The door opened from beside me and out stepped the curly haired boy. "I'm Harry and you are....." he presses me against the wall smiling cheekily. His dimple showed along with perfect teeth and his eyes glowed and sparkled light green. My heart started beating faster signaling to me that I like or even loved him. NO I couldn't like him I loved Geoffrey. But his lips were so tempting and his green eyes searched through my soul begging me to fall for him. My legs felt like jelly, I couldn't take it any longer I grabbed his neck and kissed him warm and passionately.

•*•*•*•*•*•

(Harry's POV)

The Dr. Walked in followed by a girl with ginger hair. Ashley told her what happened to Louis. They both were pretty sad so I decided to calm the ginger girl, as she walked down the hall her hair was so perfect I mean no fly aways and the sun gleamed brightly against her hair. The sun made it look like her hair was a brilliant fire not the angry fire that comes to death, the gentle fire the keeps you warm during camping trips. I couldn't help my self I raced to her I put my hand on her shoulder "I'm Harry and you are...." I pressed her against the wall smiling at her because she was blushing. Her eyes were deep into mine I felt her looking into my soul searching for my flaws and my talents. I started to feel myself getting insecure. My hands lifted away from her shoulders but before I could say anything she kissed me. Her lips were warm and sweet moved perfectly with mine. Her hand slipped in mine while my free hand held her back pulling her closer to me.

•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Ok guys sorry for not updating in so long. But for a gift I write a long chapter I'll be posting that in a few seconds so hope u liked this chapter.