A Terrifying Experience

Read On My Readers Who Read :-P

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Loved You First (Part 6)

(Ashely's POV)

I got the call from Dom she told me that Blake got to Louis. I ran as fast as I could to her house when I got inside...I saw them on top of each other his arms wrapped around her. My eyes started to tear up I ran as fast as I could away from the scene. I couldn't believe it my best friend with my boyfriend. My eyes were teary it started to pour. I thought about what happened, a few hours ago I was thanking Louis for saving me now I can't stand him. Too many things are on my mind that I wasn't prepared for the blow against the back of my head. My hand reached for my wound my hand was covered with blood. My vision blurred but I could make out whoever hit me. It was that girl always flirting with Louis, the dark black hair with purple highlights it was Jessica. She's the type of girl that gets all the guys but only wants one. "He was mine first!!! But you had to take HIM!!!" she yelled at me "w-what?" I stutter my temple was throbbing and my head was pounding "LOUIS!!! LOUIS!!! I LOVED HIM FIRST YOU CAN'T HAVE HIM!!!" she kicked me in the gut I coughed up blood. "HE'S MINE!!!" she yelled "YOU CAN HAVE HIM!!" I shouted back with as much air as I had left. "He was cheating on me You Can Have Him!!" she crouched next to me and whispered "that doesn't give you the right to go out with him, I had him first."then she took out a switch blade my eyes dilated in fear. I tensed up ready for more blood of mine to spill.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

(Louis POV)

She ran out in tears Dominique got off me as quickly as she could. I got up "ASH WAIT ASH!!!" I yelled for her she wouldn't stop. Dominique and I ran after her we weren't fast enough we lost her. It was starting to pour "Stay at my house at least it's dry." Dom said to me. "No thanks" I rejected. "Come on its closer than where you live." "yeah your right." I said. We walked to her house in silence, only rain pouring could be heard. "What's that tattoo?" I asked "Oh the anchor. That's the sign of hope, that this word is worth living in no matter what happens." We arrived at her door step and went inside I or that queazy feeling in my stomach again telling me something is wrong with Ashely.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Ok Guys Hope You Liked This Chap Will Be Updating Soon Maybe Later.

Question Time!!!

1) When Did You First Start Liking 1D?

2) Who'S Your Fav Guy?

3) The Most Recent Pic You Looked At What Was It?

4) Anyone Know The Recipe For Nutella Cookies? I Want To Try Them.

5) Please Comment A Question you Want ME To Answer.

Ok Byes!!!!!

Oh P.S. Do You Guys think you can get me to 20 Reads? That Would Mean The World To Me.