With Him And Her?

Loved You First (Part 15)

(Ashley's POV)

We got to the hospital Louis was sitting on the hospital bed new bandages and gaws replaced the ones I put on him. He walked towards us "WOAH!!!!" Niall and Harry yelped covering their eyes then I noticed Louis was wearing a hospital gown, where he didn't have anything on underneath. His bum showed. "Sorry" Louis apologized his face turned bright red. He sat back down on the bed. His eyes stared at the floor deep in thought. "Why would Jessica want me, I'm not as good as Blake." "No." I say down next to him running his back until it was toasty warm. "Your better than Blake" I planted a kiss on his forehead.

•*•*•*•*•*•

(Ashley's POV)

"Hello Mr. Tomlinson I heard you got in some fight, and got some serious cuts." Dr. J walked in followed by Cherry "Hello, Oh God Louis your bleeding....why?" we had to explain to Cherry what happened on the cafe and the tree. She was stunned "You can go home as soon as you want Mr. Tomlinson just remember to change your bandages 2 times a day till the wound heals." "Thanks Dr. J." I said. As I was leaving out of the corner of my eye I saw Harry pinning Cherry against the wall both Kissing each other. Harry's hand explored her hip while her hands cupped his neck.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•**•*•*•*•*

Sooooo what do ya'll think?

Question Time!!!

1) Team #Jerry (Dr. J + Cherry) OR Charry (Cherry + Harry)

2) who ever dreamed of seeing Louis's bum?

3) What time is it there?

4) Say "Aunt no party like a Pewdiepie party because the Pewdiepie party don't stop!!!