A Body

Here guys just like I promised another chapter :)

Read On My Readers Who Read!!!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Loved You First (Part 7)

(Cherry's POV)

I was just walking down the street nothing unusual just taking my daily night stroll. It was starting to pour but I had my umbrella so I walked a little further. Then I saw a little stream of blood and rain mixed together my eyes followed the trail up and I saw a figure. I came closer it was a girl clinging to life barely breathing. She had long black hair and was covered with blood. There was a gash with blood coming out of it under her rib cage and a few cuts here and there. I called 911 I told them what was in front of me, her eyes were a faded brown I could see the pain she was going through. She said only one word to me before she passed out..."Louis" then I heard sirens.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

(Louis POV)

It was about half an hour since Ashely left it stopped raining. The queazy feeling was really starting to bug me, the feeling telling me something was wrong with Ashely. I went to look for her as I reached for the doorknob Dominique said behind me "I'm sorry I fell on you, I'm really clumsy" "I'm not the one who got hurt" with that I left. I was walking looking for Ashely, I saw this girl with red hair and brown eyes. She looked terrified of something "What's wrong?" her eyes were as wide as saucers when she looked at me. "d-do y-you h-happen to b-be Louis" she stuttered" "Yes I am" I answered "d-do you know a g-girl with black l-long hair?" she asked me "yes that's my girlfriend." I answered. Tears started streaming down her cheeks. She hugged me and told me everything, to her finding Ashely bloody and bruised, to calling 911, to the paramedics taking her away. I was stunned I don't know what to say but "Take Me To Her"

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Sorry it's so short but it was good :)

Question Time

1) What do you crave?

2) What kind of hair do you have? I have black straight hair with natural highlights.

3) What's your IG name? Maybe I'll follow you.

4) When is your B-Day? Jan. 10, 2000

5) I think I'm along wayyyy to many personal questions lol.

Leave comments!!! :) answer the questions. And well

"Enjoy the roller coaster that is life..." -Zayn Malik (1Direction)