The End

Loved You First (Part 29)

(Louis POV)

Things are really starting to light up. Ashley is healing Daisy and Phoebe they are back to their old talkative selves. Lottie has a boyfriend now he is kinda like me carefree a pro at improve and a really good person for telling jokes just at the right time. And I can accept that.

But in this 4 months something did happen that was tragic Ashley's grandmother passed. She was devastated but that tragic moment only brought her closer to me. Jessica moved away with some other group found another man. Blake found a girl just as good as Ashley but Ashely will always be the top of everything. She is my world.

•*•*•*•*•*•

(Louis POV)

Today nothing much happened we were back to the old ways. Ashley and I holding hands trading kisses. Tyler and Zayn came up for some coffee with us Zayn apologized and Tyler said that there was a banner in the sky with my name on it. Only to turn around to find he ate my carrot cupcake. He really needs to teach me how to move that fast.

We are becoming really close friends. "look guys we have to go." I say to them "oh alright hey Louis." "yes Tyler?" "look I think that you are a really awesome guy but...." *WOSH* a wind hit me. "wait what?""HAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!"

everyone started laughing at me even Ashley was giggling. "What?" I asked "Dude look down." Zayn says pointing to my pants. Well what I though was my pants now they were on the ground. "AHHHHH!!!" I covered my ummm parts. Tyler looked straight at me still laughing holding up my belt. "Tyler!!!!" I yelled just them I picked up the cup of water the threw it at his face. Bulls eye. He chased me good thing my pants were slip on. I ran as fast as I could. Laughing the rest of the day away with 3 of my best friends.

•*•*•*•*•*•

(Louis POV)

Later that day I took Ashley to the beach it was a nice summer day. She was smaller then me which helped her rest her head on my shoulder. I placed a flower in her hair. She made a flower crown for me she said that I am her flower child.

We both stood watching the sunset warm breeze brushing our hair. Water occasionally running over your feet. I took both her hands.

"Ashley you mean the entire world to me."

"I know louis"

"I will always love you you stole my heart, my soul, my love, you stole everything and made then millions times better. Now you will steal my last name."

"*gasp* Louis...."

I knelt to the ground "Ashley Pendergrass Will you marry me?"

"YES LOUIS YES I WILL I WILL"

She jumps into my arms crying happy tears and laughing. "Yes Louis yes I love you." she kissed me this time our first kiss engaged. This kiss would last forever.....

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Yay final chapter. This is the end guys sorry I really hoped you liked the book. I hoped you stuck with me. And thanks for being supportive. I'll be posting an Epilogue in a bit. Thanks Again.