Ashley My Angel

Ok I am so sorry I have been going through some really hard times latey but I'm back sorry for the long long wait. So i made this chap really long. But anyway

READ ON MY READERS WHO READ!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Loved You First (Part 10)

(Louis POV)

I saw her laying there were cuts all over her, some small and others huge there was a big gash that looked pretty deep in her side. The tears started flowing down my cheeks Cherry hugged me and buried her head in my chest, she was crying too. I stroked her hair it was soft and layered and a beautiful shade of red, it reminded me of a red velvet cupcake. The doctor came up to us ans said "Excuse me but who are you?" "umm...I'm Louis and This is Cherry. We're this girls friends. Cherry here saved Ashley's life shes the one who called you." I stated

"So Ashley is her name what's her last?" "Pendergrass" I said.

"Well since we have to contact her parents now that we have her name please fell free to spend time with Ashley." "Thank You." I said. I guided Cherry towards Ashley man she looked weak, the heart monitor is the thing that scared me. It was beeping slowly I was scared it might stop anyminute. And it did. Then mine did for a millisecond then my heart started beating faster the tears threatening to pour down my cheeks. Beep...Beep...Beep. I let go of a breath that I don't know I was holding in. "She needs blood donations" the doctor was speaking to Ashley's parents "I'm afraid I don't have enough of her blood type. Is someone willing to donate?" "I WILL" me and Cherry said in sync "That's good I need 3 pints though are you both -A correct?" "Yes" we both answer "I would like to donate also" Dominique runs to us. The nurse escorts us to different rooms.

•*•*•*•*•*•

(Louis POV)

The needle goes in my arm and blood flows through the plastic tube filling the plastic bag, after about 2 minutes the nurse took the needle out and gives me juice. "Thank you Mr. Tomlinson." she says "Your friends will be waiting outside." I walked into Ashley's room and there she was our blood flowing into her arm. The heart monitor got faster as more blood flowed into her. "Would you like to stay for the night?" the doctor asked. "Yes please" we answered. I told Ashley's parents to go home and rest and Cherry and Dominique backed me up.

A few hours later I walked next to Ashley and caressed her cheek I longed to see her beautiful brown eyes, I willed them to Open. But they didn't a tear rolled down my cheek I brushed a strand of hair behind her ear her eyes fluttered open. I smiled the biggest I ever did "Ashely." I whisper "Louis" she she whispers her hand drags towards mine. She holds my had, her hand is freezing, I feel how weak she is. "go to sleep baby you need it." I say. She fell into a deep sleep. I sit on the chair next to her then I drifted off.

•*•*•*•*•*•

(Louis POV)

I open my eyes only to see Ashley lying lifeless on the bed. "Ashley?" my voice cracks as I speak her name. "Ashley say something to me baby please." she was pale her lips were dry and chapped she looked weak . I willed her eyes to OPEN where I can see the beautiful sparkle in her eyes when she was happy. But she was lying there motionless, in the movies the person who was dying would usually open their eyes...to say one last goodbye. But this was reality and I had to face it. Ashley was gone from my life....forever.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Ohhhhhh A Cliffhanger sorry to do that to you guys but I just love leaving you wanting more. So I am going to try to get the next chap up tomorrow.

And now I have a 2nd book out. It's about poetry. It's called "A Book Of Poems." it's deep and dark yet hopeful and inspiring. So I hope you read it but I'm not forcing you to.

Question Time!

1) You Live In The Suburbs or City?

2) Long hair or Short?

3) Socks?

4) what comes to your mind when I say "Talyor Swift"

5) Stripes or Plaid?