My Boyfriend

Loved You First (Part 3)

(Ashely's POV)

Its been a week since Blake's suspension and Lou is coming back to school tomorrow he asked me to the dance it was the sweetest thing. He knelt like he was going to propose and said "Ashely will you go out to the dance with me?" but before I could answer yes he spun me around and kissed me the fiery feeling in the pit of my stomach was there again.

"ASHELY!!!!" I snap out of my trance to the voice of my best friend Dominique "Ashely Heloooo??? Are you there come on class is about to start." She pulled on my arm and dragged me into class. After school I went to go pick out the perfect dress for the dance tomorrow. The familiar tap on the window. There was Louis waiting to sing me too sleep.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

The dance is today Louis climbed down the ladder like every morning. After school I walked Into my room and took a shower once I got out of the shower. Instead if hearing the knock at the window I saw Louis standing there holding my dress for tonight. We walked to the dance together, the music was LOUD so we decided to go some where more quieter. "Can you go get me some punch? Lou I'm thirsty." "Sure babe anything for my little princess." he answered before planting a soft kiss on my cheek. When he left I started to stroke the velvet colored couch, was so peaceful with the wind blowing through my hair. Untill someone's hand covered my mouth and dragged me into darkness.

My eyes flew open my arms were being held back by some body. I was suddenly thrown on to a bed "n-no p-please d-don't!!!" I yelled at the person he lit a candle and I could see the dark shadows of his face, it was Blake. He lunged at me pinned my shoulders down "HELP OH MY GOD HELP LOUIS!!!!" I fought against his grip my eyes were wide as saucers trying to fight against him. His grip was too strong. I felt him touch my chest it made me feel uncomfortable "LOUIS LOUIS HELP!!!" I yelled as loudly as I could "Shut Up!!!" Blake yelled. Crashing his lips against mine. His touch made me want to puke his lips prevented me from screaming then all his weight came off me, I gasped for breath. My eyes adjusted to the darkness and I saw Blake laying against the wall Knocked out then I saw Louis "OH MY GOD LOUIS YOU SAVED ME OH MY GOSH THANK YOU!" I jumped into his arms slamming my lips against the warm smooth lining of his. "Thank God Louis! Oh My God Thank You." he had no words to say he just walked me home from there.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Ok so what do y'all think of Blake, Ashley and Louis? New Chap Commin out tomorrow. :-D

Question Time

1) Who Likes Nutella

2) Favorite Color

3) First Word that pops into your head when I say "Green"

Hope You Guys Liked The Chapter :)

Please Spread The Book To Your Friends.