Why?...?...?

Loved You First (Part 24)

(Dominique's POV)

I kissed Niall his lips molded perfectly with mine. I've always liked him although we didn't go to the same school, I still got to see him everyday.

He pulled me grabbed my lower back pulling me closer, I held his forearm so he couldn't let go of me.

My body begged for air but I couldn't let go of this moment my first kiss with a guy with sparking blue crystal eyes.

He was the first to detach from me he gasped for air. "Dominique... wow I....your kiss is...." he faded.

He liked it I could tell his eyes wet surprised, socked, and wide like saucers. He arms held my waist.

"I...I love your kiss" he held my neck and slowly stared into my eyes pulling me into another kiss. Before Taking Me Home.

•*•*•*•*

(Louis' POV)

Me and Tyler were just hanging out walking around getting to know each other better. "Hey look love couple"

Tyler says my head looks their way

one has another pushed against a tree. The one with the tall hair leaned in to kiss the one with long hair.

Wait a second long hair over her shoulder. I ran a few feet towards them they were full out snogging. It was Ashley with another man.

The moonlight highlighted her face. I couldn't see anymore because my eyes filled with tears.

I ran as far away as I could not caring about anything or anybody. My legs felt like lead tears streamed down my cheeks. I cant be on this earth anymore if my girlfriend couldn't love me who will.

My mind was racing of millions and millions of ways to end my life on earth. I got home I was breathing hard and irregular.

I ran from my house to the bridge. I looked down seeing clear blue waters that were freezing at this time of night.

All I had to do was jump, fall, close my eyes hold my breath and feel nothing but the sensation of falling.

My eyes took one last look at the world then to the rushing water under me. I closed my eyes and jumped.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Dun...DuN...DUNNNNNNN!!!!!!!

WhAt HaPpEnEd To LoUiS!!!!!!

Cliffhanger :P sowry I love you guys. But hope you liked this chapter. ;) maybe now a can get more readers and more people to comment

*Cough cough hint cough*

Ok so thanks again guys leave more comments if you can :)