Epilogue

Loved You First (Epilogue)

(Ashley's POV)

He is next to me my lovely husband of 5 years Louis.

"Just keep going Mrs. Tomlinson keep calm you are doing great."

I squeeze Louis' hand as I feel another contraction coming.

"Come here son." Louis calls with his arms out. "DADDY daddy how's mommy?" "she doing fine." Louis reassures. "Mommy mommy where is she? Where is sissy?" I had to laugh little Tommy is funny and loud just like his father. "well congratulations Mrs. Tomlinson." a nurse places my new born child in my arms he has my black hair and eyes, and Louis nose and mouth.

Just then Harry came in with his wife of 4 years Cherry.

"isn't she lovely, isn't she wonderful, isn't she preachous, less then a minute old..."

"Lovely made from Love." when he finished my child was smiling and sleeping soundly. "oh Harry your voice does do wonders" I smiled. Louis held Tommy. "Daddy wait for me" Darcy came in Harry picked her up.

Then Niall came in with Dominique. Dominique was expecting. "What are you going to name her?" Dominique asks. I look to Louis he looks at me and smiles. "Grace, Grace is her name." I say he smiles in agreement. I already know one thing, we are going to make a great family.

THE END!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Hope you enjoyed this book. I am now writing a fanfiction about Jc caylen from O2L (our2ndlife) great YouTube channel btw check it out when you have the time super funny guys. Well I am now writing that hope you enjoy that too if you choose to read it. Vote and spread the word to your friends about my new book. Thanks again for everything! Love You All!