Shocker

Ok Guys Thanks Again For The Reads.

READ ON MY READERS WHO READ!

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Loved You First (Part 9)

(Blake's POV)

I sent Jessica to get Ashely I knew Jessica had a lot of jealously against Ashely because Ashely had Louis and she didn't. I stood there looking out the window lost in thoughts. When Jessica came through the door there was some dried blood on her hands. "Damn it Jessica!!! What the HELL!!! I wanted her alive NOT dead!!!" I yelled at her. "Well sorrrrrryyy. For doing what you said" she walked into the bathroom and washed off any access blood from her hands. "Blake we're over." my heart dropped as well as my jaw "What?" I asked shocked that she just dumped me. "We're over" she repeated "I don't want to be with you anymore I found Louis." at that she walked away leaving me heartbroken, shocked, and hollow. Sure I Like Ashely but Jessica, Jessica was the ultimate girlfriend the long layered purple hi lights over her black hair and the intense eyes that always dangerously sparkle when she wants to pick a fight. I only wish Ashely would love me as much as she loves Louis.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

(Doctors POV)

A girl was rushed through the door covered with blood. The paramedics were trying their hardest to keep her alive. She was about 18 or 19. The nurse dragged me in to help the girl. Once I got in the nurses were cleaning some blood here and there but the good thing was she wasn't loosing anymore blood. I cared for her she had a steady heart beat but it was slow. She needed blood from someone....

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

(Louis POV)

"Take Me To Her" I managed trying to hold back tears. The girl took my wrist and ran as fast as she could, let me tell you she could run FAST. We sprinted towards the hospital as we came in the girl bumped into a guy he had short brown curly hair and blue eyes that were intense he was a doctor there. "Oh I'm so sorry sir-" when she looked up she got lost in his eyes. "Umm.. my name is Cherry, Cherry Valance." she shook hands with the doctor. "Ummm...excuse me but do you know where a girl named Ashely Pendergrass she has black hair and brown eyes." I ask franticly.

"Oh yes she's in room 306 floor 3 down the hall to your left is the elevator. Oh and bye the way My name is Jeffery. But you can call me Dr. J." he slid the girl who said her name was Cherry a piece of paper. I've never seen Cherry so happy that day yet she looked concerned. We stood there infront of room 306 on floor 3. My hand trembled as I reached for the doorknob. As I opened it my heart dropped.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Ohhhhh A Really Good Cliffhanger....

I bet you guys hate me or at least are mad at me for the cliffhanger. But I promise the next chapter will be good.

Question Time!

1) lipstick or chapstick?

2) Video Diaries or 1D3D Movie?

3) put your phone on shuffle and comment what song came on.

Ok Byes!!!!