Graduation!

Hanna's Pov.

7 months later....

Today is the day. Today we graduate out of the hell hole we call school.

I am currently at Spencer's house with the rest of the girls: Aria, Emily, Spencer, Allison, Sarah, and Mona.

We are all getting ready to go to graduation.

"Does this dress make me look fat?" I asked the girls as I look into the mirror.

"Hanna, you look fine. Stop asking that question and start doing your hair!" Spencer scolds me, getting annoyed because I asked so many questions already.

I rolled my eyes. "Well sorry for wanting to look good." I replied as I started to do my hair.

"Well, you've asked that question three times.  I think you get the point that the dress doesn't make you look fat."  Pointed out Spencer.  I rolled my eyes at her comment and continued to do my hair.

We all talked to one another about nothing specific.

"Why are you smiling like crazy Ali?" Emily asked.

"It's been one year since A left our lives for good.... I guess I'm just happy that we've made it this far." Ali replied while looking at us through the mirror.

We all smiled at each other and continued getting ready.

"Well how do we look?" Mona asked us, motioning to Sarah and herself.

"Hot!"

"Sexy."

"I like."

"Beautiful."

"Stunning."

We all said.

"Thank you. Now Sarah and me are going to go now so we can get a coffee on the way. See ya later." Mona said as she took Sara's hand and said their goodbyes and left.

"Wait!" Emily called out to Sarah and Mona.  She walked up to Sarah and kissed her goodbye.

We all continued to get ready and talk.

25 minutes later, we were all ready.  We headed out and took our cars to the place we were going to have the  ceremony.

We all got out of our cars and stood next to each other.

"Picture time?" Spencer asked, already getting out her phone to take the pictures. We all nodded and took about 20 pictures.

We all laughed at some of them.

"Ready to graduate and start our life?" Asked Ali.

We all smiled and nodded like crazy.  We linked arms and walked inside the building to meet up with Sarah and Mona.

1 hour later...

"Alison Dilaurentis!"

.....

"Spencer Hastings!"

.....

"Sara Harvey!"

.....

"Hanna Marin!"

.....

"Aria Montgomery!"

.....

"Mona Vanderwaal!"

.....

"Congratulations class of 2016!"

We all stood up and threw our caps into the air while jumping up and down.

"We did it!" Aria yelled.

We hugged each other and started to dance together to the beat of the music.

The next morning...

I put the last of my clothes into the box and taped it up. I carried it downstairs and to my car.  I ran back upstairs and looked into my now empty room.  I started to walk around, replaying the memories in my head and smiling to myself. 

"You all set?" My mom asked as she leans on the door frame.

"Yeah. I think so." I said as I walked over to her.

"I remember when you were 5 years old. When we first moved into this house, you hated it. You said that it was so empty and spacious. One day I asked you if you wanted to help me decorate the house.  You instantly said yes.  Once we finished decorating it, you started to like this house.  One day you learned to love it." She laughed a little.  "Now look. You're moving out into your new home... By yourself." She started crying, covering her face.

I walked over to her and hugged her.  "Awe mom don't cry. I'm going to be okay." I tried to soothe her.

"You're right. You'll be okay." She kissed my forehead and let go.

"I'll meet you downstairs." She said.

I nodded and looked at my room one last time.  It's time to go.

I went downstairs and saw my mom and Ted standing by the door. 

"Okay its time for me to go." I said getting their attention.

I hugged Ted first.

"Call me if you need anything okay? Okay. Bye kiddo I'll miss ya." He said before kissing me on my head.

I then hugged my mom.

"I love you. Call me when you get there so that I know your safe. I'll miss you." She said.

"Love you guys." I said as I waved, got in my car, and took off.