Talking about it.

Hanna's POV.

"Okay." I replied to Caleb.

All I could hear is the slightly unsteady sounds of his breathing. Other than that, it was silent. There was so much people talking around me and moving around, yelling across the station. But all I could focus on was him. The sounds of his breathing and the occasional shuffles that can be heard in the background.

"I missed you." I heard Caleb whisper, breaking the silence.

"I missed you too." I softly whisper back to him.

Then, there was silence.

"I'm here. Where are you?" He asks after a minute of silence.

"I'm at Toby's desk in the back of the station." I reply to Caleb.

"Okay." Caleb says before he hangs up on me.

I continue to sit at Toby's desk, looking around the station, trying to spot Caleb. I stand up from my spot and continue to look around.

Then, I feel two arms wrap themselves around my waist from behind. I squeal from being so surprised.

I turn my neck to see who it is. It's him.

He snuggles his head into my neck and I could feel him giving me small kisses right next to my sweet spot.

I turn around in his arms, making him stop and look up at my face. I grab his face in my hands and I kiss him. I kiss him right on his lips and he instantly kisses back.

Our lips moved together perfectly. It was as if our lips were made for each other. His lips were chapped and a little rough. But his lips on mine feel like heaven. They aren't as soft as Kyle's but I like that. Kyle's lips were as soft as babies bums. But, to me, they felt like knives digging into my lips and going down my throat to my chest. Caleb's lips are rougher, but because it is Caleb's lips, I don't mind it. I actually love it.

He pulls away and smiles at me.

"I missed you. So much. Don't ever leave me, okay?" Caleb commands in a slightly playful voice, but I can see the seriousness and worry in his eyes.

"I don't plan on it. Nor do I plan on getting kidnapped again." I try to lighten the mood with a joke. Caleb relaxes a little but not too much.

"Listen, I know that you're fine, but I am not. The love of my life was kidnapped for a week with no communication to anyone. I was worried sick about you. It was so hard for me to go asleep alone and wake up alone. So, please, don't joke about it? At least not right now." Caleb begs for me not to say anything about it and I obliged. I understand where he is coming from. I would be so scared and worried about Caleb if he ever got kidnapped.

"Okay. Sorry." I apologize to him with a kiss on the lips.

"It's okay." He says with a small smile on his lips.

"Okay, sorry to break it up you two, but I need to ask Hanna a few questions." Toby interrupts us with an apologetic smile.

"It's fine. Can I come with her?" Caleb asks Toby while holding my hand and us both looking at Toby.

"Um... eh why the hell not? Come on." Toby says, knowing that I'll have to explain to Caleb everything I'm about to say to the detectives.

I smile thankfully at Toby and he smiles back at me with a small nod.

We follow Toby to a room that has a huge silver, metal door with a silver door handle with a couple of locks on it. The door has a small rectangle window in the middle of door. Next to the door is the room number; Number 362.