The Fight.

Hanna's Pov.

"Mom, I'm home!" I yelled as I walk through the door.

"Where are you?" I yelled, hoping she'll answer me.

"I'm in the kitchen!" Yelled my mom, loud enough for me to hear.

I put my bag on the floor by the door and walked to the kitchen. I saw my mom cooking something on the stove and I sat down on a bar stool.

"Hey Hanna. How was your day?" Asked my mom.

"Fantastic." I replied, sarcastically.

"I mean who needs to learn about how a brain cell divides. I mean, it just does." I said, getting frustrated over the thought of school.

"Really Hanna?" My mom asked as she looked at me.

I rolled my eyes and said, "What are you cooking anyways?"

"I'm trying to make spaghetti for dinner." She replied, frustrated.

"How hard could it be? Don't you just throw in the noodles with the sauce?" I asked her.

"It's harder than you think." Replies my mom.

"Anyway, this is for you. I'm going out tonight with Ted." She said.

"Date night I see." I point out to her.

"No. It's just to talk about some church business." My mom replied back.

"Mhm. Sure. If going out to a fancy restaurant with each other then getting into each others pants is what you call church business then alright." I said back.

My mom looked at me then said, "Ted is here. Dinner is ready, I'll be back later tonight." My mom walked towards me and kisses my head before heading towards the door.

"Love you Hanna. Call me if you need anything." She yelled before opening the door and shutting it behind her.

I got out my phone and texted Caleb to come over.

After Caleb replied saying he's on his way, I went upstairs and changed into sweatpants and a white v-neck. 

Knock-knock.

I ran downstairs and opened the door to see Caleb leaning on the door frame.

"Hello beautiful." Caleb said as he kissed my cheek and walked in closing the door behind him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him on his lips. He instantly kissed back with passion.  I pulled back and looked Caleb in the eyes.

"I missed you." I said.

"I missed you too." He said.

I grabbed his hand and led him to the kitchen.

"My mom made dinner.  So, lets eat because I could eat a pig right now."  I told him, being really hungry.

I grabbed two plates and gave one to Caleb. I filled my plate with spaghetti and sat down at the table with Caleb soon following.

I took one bite. "So, Caleb, how was Ravenswood?"

He took a bite then said, "It was... Interesting. How was your week?"

"Fine." I replied.

He looked at me and raised an eyebrow.

"Fine? What happened?" He asked, sensing that something was wrong.

"What? Can I not just say that my week was fine?" I snapped, getting frustrated with everyone wanting to know what's going on in my life.

"Well, I can tell by your voice that it was not fine. So, what happened?" He asked as he reached across the table and grabbed my hand, trying to comfort me.

"Nothing! Nothing happened Caleb!" I snapped once again as I snatched my hand away from his.

"Okay what the hell is going on with you?" Caleb asked as he raised his voice a little.

"What do you mean what's wrong with me? What's wrong with you?" I replied back.

"You've been giving me one word replies. You rarely ever want to spend time with me. One second your happy the next your all mad. Are you bipolar or something?" He questioned with a raised voice.

I got up from the table and threw away the rest of my spaghetti. 

"I can't believe you just asked me if I'm bipolar! Don't you think I would've told you!?" I yelled at him as I put my plate in the sink.

He stood up and did the same.

"Then why haven't you been talking to me about anything that is going on?! You never used to have a problem with telling me about anything!" He yelled back.

"Well people change Caleb!" I walked away and towards the stairs.

"Well then if this is how you've 'changed' then maybe we shouldn't be together!" Caleb suggests, putting air quotes around the word change.

"Fine! Then we're done! Leave!" I said as I opened the door and pointed him out.

Caleb looked at me with tears in his eyes. I couldn't bare to look into his eyes any longer than a second. 

"I guess people do change because the old Hanna would've wanted to talk about it."  He then walked out.

I shut the door and pushed my back to it.  I cried. Full on. I slid down the door and wrapped my arms around my knees crying into my legs.

What felt like forever, I finally got the strength to get up and walk up the stairs to my room.

I laid on my bed still crying and cried myself to sleep.