Seeing Caleb.

Hanna's POV.

It has been a week since I started talking to Caleb. We talked on the phone and texted each other every day.

I was currently at Emily's place, getting ready for the party we were going to tonight.

"Em, does this color look ugly on me?" I asked.

"Hanna you look fine." Emily says.

"Ugh. Nope. I'm changing." I say as Emily rolls her eyes.

So I change into a white v-neck with black pants. I put on a gold feather necklace and put a black beanie on my head. I then put on my black combat boots and grab my phone.

"You ready?" I ask Emily.

"Yup. Let's go." She replies as she heads out of her room and down the hallway.

We walk out of the house, locking it of course, and getting into Emily's car.

We start to drive and I turn up the volume on the radio. I start to him along to the song while waiting to arrive at the destination.

25 minutes later we arrive. We park down the street of the house where the party will be because there's no closer parking.

We could clearly hear the blasting music play from the party. We start to walk towards the house where the party will be at. As we arrive the front door, we open it and are hit with the strong scent of alcohol and weed.

"Ladies! Heeeyyy! Weeelllcommmee to the partyyyy!" A tall, blonde haired guy slurrs out loudly. He walks away before we could even reply.

"Hey I'm gonna go get a drink. Wanna come?" Emily shouts over the music.

I nod and she leads me through the crowd of dancing people, grinding on each other, to the kitchen where a table is set up with a keg of beer and whole lot of alcohol bottles with red solo cups on the side.

Emily starts to pour me and her a cup of vodka and pineapple juice.

"I'm gonna go dance." She says as she hands me my cup and walks away into the crowd of people.

Great. Left me alone.

I start to sip my drink and watch random peoe dance on each other.

"Excuse me, but are you Hanna Marin?" A guy asks behind me.

I turn around to see a grinning Caleb with his arms wide open.

I squeal and run into his arms, him lifting spinning me.

"Caleb! What are you doing here?!" I question with a huge smile on my face.

"Well I thought I would come to read while taking notes." He says with a sarcastic smirk.

I roll my eyes and let go of him. "Ha ha very funny." I say back sarcastically.

He snickers and puts his hands in his front pocket.

"You look good." He says as he checks me out, smirking.

"Thanks. You too." I say, smirking.

We're both wearing a white shirt with black pants and black shoes.

"Okay come on" he says as he takes my hand leading me through the dancing people.

He stops between a grinding couple and a group of girls jumping and laughing.

He grabs me by the waist and starts to slow dance with me.

"Caleb you know that we're the only people slow dancing. Plus we're the only people dancing appropriately." I add laughing.

He smirks. "We could dance like everyone else, grinding on each other."

I roll my eyes and giggle.

"So What if we're the only people slow dancing? I like us being unnormal. It's fun." He says as he grins.

I smile and continue slow dancing with the one and only, Caleb Rivers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note:

Hey! Sorry I haven't posted in a while! But I hope this chapter was worth the wait!

Please comment and vote! I would appreciate it very much.

Also feel free to suggest ideas and give me feedback.

Give me a follow and check out my other book! It would mean the world to me.

Also, if your looking for a good mystery type of book, I suggest Cellar by Natasha Preston! I absolutely love it!

Happy Reading!

Xoxo ~
Kailee