Time to Escape.

Hanna's Pov.

I am woken up from someone opening and closing the door.

I groan and open my eyes. My vision is blurry from just waking up so I rub my eyes, trying to clear my vision and wake me up.

I hear a chuckle and I can feel someone's hand on my hip.

"Good morning beautiful." It's Kyle.

My vision becomes clear and I have to restrict myself from smacking his hand away.

"Good morning." I say back to Kyle.

He leans in to kiss me but I quickly put my hand on his face, trying to get him to not kiss me.

"What's wrong? Did I do something?" Kyle asks me, panic overtaking his face.

"No, just morning breath." I say to him with a hand on my mouth,lying because I don't really care if I have morning breath or not. But I do not want to kiss him.

"I don't care about that. I just want to kiss you." Kyle says before moving my hand away from my face and kissing me on the lips. I kiss him back, more forcefully than him though.

"I'm going to go to work and pick up some dinner afterwards. Is Chinese food okay?" Kyle asks me.

"It's perfect. What time will you be home?" I ask Kyle, trying to gather more information.

"I should be home around 9. I have to work late tonight because someone just quit so my boss has to double the employees shifts." He tells me, rolling his eyes probably from having to work for so long.

"That sucks. I'm going to miss you." I tell him, hoping he'll believe me.

"I'm going to miss you too. I have to go. Do you need anything from the store?" Kyle asks, starting to rise from the bed and stand.

"No, I don't think so." I tell him, pretending to think. I really needed some tampons because Mother Nature will be visiting me soon but I'll be at home with Caleb when I start my menstrual cycle. Hopefully.

"Okay, I'm going to go. I'm running late. I'll see you tonight with dinner okay?" He reassures me as he leans down to kiss my lips.

He kisses me and I hum in response to his question, telling him that I'll be here when he gets back. Lying.... that's all I've been doing these last couple of days.

"Okay. See you later baby. I love you." He tells me as he opens the door, waiting for me to reply back to him.

"Me too." I reply back to him, not being able to say the words back to him.

"Can...can you say back please?" Kyle begs me.

"I...I l-love you." I whisper in reply, looking at the floor. I hate saying those words to him. I hate saying those words when I don't mean it.

"Thank you. Bye." Kyle says before he shuts the door and locks it behind him.

I look at the clock and see that it is 6:48 a.m.

I'll wait until 7 o'clock and then I'll go through with my plans.

So, for my time being here in this hell hole, I get out of bed and brush my hair of tangles with my fingers. I look at my outfit that consists of my black v-neck shirt, my ripped up blue jeans, and my black wedges from when Kyle kidnapped me.

Then, an annoying idea pops into my head. I should've hit Kyle on the head with my shoes. Even better, I should've grabbed my bucket that I've done my business in and poured it all over Kyle and then hit him in the head with my black wedges. Dammit, why didn't I think about earlier? It's like when your in an argument and you can't think of anything to say until you walk away.