Creepy Kyle.

Hanna's POV.

I started my car and sped out of his driveway onto the road. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Kyle jumping into his car. I sped up and started to take random turns, making sure that Kyle doesn't see me. When I was sure that Kyle didn't see me, I started to slow down.

I was trying to slow down my breathing because I just realized that I was breathing really fast and my heart was also beating really fast.

I was panicking.

I didn't know what to do! I didn't want to go home and see Caleb because I didn't know if I was going to tell him about the kiss. I wanted to tell Caleb about the kiss but I know that if I do tell Caleb about the kiss that he was going to get mad at me and I didn't want Caleb to be more angry with me than he already is for me leaving him and cancelling our plans.

What should I do?

I decided to just drive around for a bit and calm myself down.

Why would Kyle do that? He's supposed to be my best friend and nothing more. Why would he just kiss me? Most importantly, why did I kiss him back? I don't have any feelings for him. Right? I mean, he is handsome and funny. He has an amazing personality and he always knows how to make me smile. So, do I like him more than a friend? Uh, why does life have to be so damn confusing!

A car horn distracted me from my thoughts. I looked in my rear view mirror and saw Kyle right behind me. I panicked and sped up again, trying to lose Kyle but he was on to me. I turned left and Kyle did too, making me panic even more.

What the hell do you do when the person you don't want to see is following you?

My heart was thumping loudly in my chest from freight and my hands started to slightly shake.

What the hell?

No.

He will not make me scared!

No!

I won't accept it!

So, I turn right into an alleyway.

The alleyway is dark and very narrow. The only light is the opening that leads to a road. The walls surrounding the alleyway is made out of red bricks and there's a couple dumpsters scattered.

I stop my car in the middle of the alleyway and see that Kyle stops right behind me.

Here goes nothing.

I unbuckle my seat belt and open my door, jumping out of my car. I see Kyle doing the same and we meet each other halfway.

But, before he starts to talk, I start to talk, "What the hell are you doing?! First you kiss me when you know that I have a boyfriend and then you have the nerve to follow me! It's not okay to do that you know! It's actually really creepy that your following me! So, why the hell are you following me and why did you kiss me?!"

"Hanna, calm down!" Kyle attempts to calm me down, but I won't take it.

"Calm down?! Don't you dare tell me to calm down!" I scold Kyle.

"Okay, fine. I kissed you because I really like you and I haven't liked anyone like I liked you in so long. And I followed you because we need to talk about it." Kyle reasons.

"Just because you like me doesn't mean that it's okay to kiss me because I have a boyfriend!" I yell back at him.

"Stop acting like you're the innocent one here! If I recall, you kissed me back. You could've push me away when you had a chance! But, you didn't. You kissed me back and you wrapped your arms around my neck and you enjoyed it just as much as me, so stop lying to me and stop lying to yourself. Because your not innocent and you wanted more than what I gave you." Kyle reasoned with me with a smirk on his face.