The Perfect Day

Hanna's Pov.

"You guys look so beautiful! I think I'm going to cry." I admit, starring at the girls dresses. They are all wearing a pretty light pink long dress that is strapless and has a sweetheart neckline. It's a tight-fitting dress that fits all of the girls perfectly.

"Don't cry! At least not yet." Aria says with a giggle at the end.

"Now that we're done getting ready, you go and get ready. It's your big day!" Spencer says excitedly.

"Okay. I'm going to go to the room next door because I want to surprise you girls!" I reply, very excited.

"Come on Kate!" I usher the cosmetologist to follow me to the next room.

Today is the day that I finally get to marry the love of my life.  Caleb and I agreed on having the wedding at a warehouse that is somewhat hidden.  It's two stories, so we decided to have the wedding part downstairs and the reception part upstairs.  

The girls and I are at Caleb's and my house, getting ready.  The boys are at Spencer's house, getting ready.  

"Okay, we have three hours to get you looking flawless, even though you already look flawless."  Kate said, closing the door behind her.  I sit on a chair and wait for Kate to begin her magic.

--------------------------------------

Two hours later...

"Okay, I'm done!"  Kate says, putting the makeup brush down.

"Now, go put your dress on and your shoes. I wanna see the finished product."  Kate says, shooing me off while she begins to clean up.

I get up from the chair and walk into the bathroom, closing the door.  I turn around and see my beautiful wedding dress.  It's a white mermaid dress that has long-sleeves and is lace (look at picture).  I walk towards it and admire it for a few more minutes.  I begin to take off my robe and unzipper the clear bag that holds my dress.  Once I'm done, I begin to put the dress on with ease.  You would think that this dress would be hard to get on, but it isn't.  I put on my white pointed high heels.

Once I'm done, I pick up my robe that I threw on the ground and fold it, putting it on the counter.  I attempt to walk but trip on the dress, almost falling.

Damn, this dress is going to be hard to walk in.  

Once I figure out how to walk in it, I walk to the door and open it.  

Kate immediately turns around and stares at me with amazement in her eyes.  She gasps and walk towards me.

"You look.... stunning!  Flawless would be a better word.  Caleb is one lucky guy."  Kate says winking at me.  I laugh and walk towards the full length mirror in the room.  

When I look in the mirror, my jaw literally drops to the floor.  Kate made me look like a whole new, beautiful person!  The dress fits my body perfectly, my butt sticking out and my growing baby bump perfectly round.  Kate curled my hair into tight curls, pinning some of my front hairs to the side.  My makeup looked absolutely flawless.  She highlighted and concealed my face where it needed to be, she made my eyes pop out with a beautiful dark grey eye shadow, eyeliner, and mascara.  On my lips, she put on beautiful light pink lipstick on my lips.  

"Oh my...  I look hot."  I say, giving Kate a wink back in the mirror.  

"Come here! We have to put the finishing touch on you."  Kate says after laughing.  I walk to her and she grabs the long, white lace veil.  She put the veil on my head with a smile.