Chapter 8

"Shakespeare" my teacher said slamming his hands down on his desk "was a great man, the whole world learnt more because of him"

"Mr hemmingsworth I don't get what Shakespeare had to do with English" some girl at the back said

"Shakespeare was a theatrical writer. He wrote plays for the theatre. His plays were turned into books and those books were turned into movies that we now watch" he explained

"Now there is a project" he paused "that you'll need a partner for" "but don't go thinking that you are picking your own partner " he chuckles "I'm picking partners the list will be up on the board outside of the class room at lunch"

"now the project is" he walks around his desk and sits on the front of it " you will find a Shakespeare play an you will perform a scene of your choice from it in class" he laughs "don't think your getting that all so easy. This counts as 3/4 of your grade and the play can't be Romeo or Juliet "

"But Mr hemmingsworth no one knows another plays from Shakespeare other then that" so girl at the front said

"Well then you have to find out " he says "the project is due a week from today so" he pauses "next Friday " and then the bell rang "dismissed "

"Hey excuse me " I her a girl say to me

I turn around "can I help you?"

"Yes, we have a chemistry project due in a couple days and you haven't even helped" she shakes her head and pushes her glasses back up her nose

"Oh shit sorry I forgot I will come over tonight and help you with it " I stress

"No need I finished it " she shakes her head "I'll still let you take credit for it tho"

"Thanks you your a lifesaver " I smile

"But there is a catch " she lowers her head "will you be my friend because I don't have any and you seem really cool"

"Sure here give me your phone" I smile

"Here you go" she passes me her phone

"There now you have my number so just call me when you wanna hang out and stuff " I smile and she starts to walk away "wait what's your name"

"Pippa" she smiles

"I'm Emma" I smile

"I know" she chuckles and walks away

-

"Emma " I here pippa say

"Hello" I laugh at her

"There's a rumour going around that you and jake are dating" pipa wiggles her eyebrows.

"No, just really close friends!" I smile.

"Um,k?" She chuckles as we make our to the canteen.

"I'll get you lunch you go get a table." Pippa tells me.

I nod at her and look around the canteen, I see Hayden and the guys all sat at a table with two spaces left, I walk over to them and sit down.

"Hey." I smile pulling out my phone.

"Hi." Jake smiles at me.

"I have a rumour that needs to be questioned!" Hayden declarers looking at me and jake.

"No, we're aren't dating." I roll my eyes laughing.

"Am I such a disgrace to not have your company with the name girlfriend?" Jake raises an eyebrow at me.

"Yes." I say blatantly looking at my food.

"Oh well I'm sorry you feel that way mam but may I interest you on going out in a date?" I look at at Jake with amusement clear in my eyes and his.

"Well jake it's your lucky day!" I say cheerily smiling at him.

"Great, I'll pick you up at 10:30 on October the  28th." He tells me standing up and walking away from the table.

"Well that was interesting." Jack nudges my shoulder.

"Shut up." Smile sheepishly nudging him back.

"Ah you know I love you." He sighs placing an arm around my shoulder.

"Love you too." I smile up at him.

"Well I got you pizza and fries." Pippa tells me placing the place in front of me.

"Thank god, I was hoping you weren't one of them girls that just eat salad!" I laugh.

"Dude, I have a food addiction." She chuckles shoving some food into her mouth.

I laugh at her antics, I look around the table and all the boys are looking at her with there eyebrows raised.

"Oh this is pippa by the way." I smile.

Pippa looks at them, giving them a grin, a small wave and going straight back to eating.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Jacob smiling at pippa, oh god no.