Chapter 9

"Party, Jacobs house your coming with me!" I tell pippa.

"No, I hate parties." She whines.

"Have you ever been to one?" I raise an eyebrow at her.

"No, but that's not the point! The point is, there will be alcohol, there  I'll be drugs and I'm not ready for either." She stresses.

"Well I can assure you that Jacob won't let anything happen." I smile.

"How do you know?" She raises an eyebrow.

"Because, he's not one for drugs or alcohol either so he stays sober while watching other getting wasted." I chuckle.

"But I don't want to go." She frowns.

"Too bad you are." I smirk at her, throwing a dress at her.

"No I'm not wearing this." She raises her eyebrow at the dress holding it up.

"Why? You'll look good in it." I smile.

The dress was black it was short, and would make her curves look amazing.

"I don't care, I'm picking my own!" She puts the dress on her best and walks into my closet.

I laugh, while she's looking I tell her I'm going to change into my dress.

It was black, tight and it made my boobs look huge. After I put it on, I do my make up.

Half way through me doing my makeup I hear pippa shout.

"I found one!" She smiles running in.

"Lets see?" I smile turning around. 

She holds up a blue lace dress with a black belt, it was sleeve less and short, but not that short.

The point is, I didn't even know I owned it.

"That's nice." I smile.

"Great I'll put it on." She smiles turning around.

I go back to my make up, I'm doing it dark because my dress is black and so are the shoes I'm going to wear, so I may as well.

"How's it look?" She asks.

I turn around and look at her.

"You look amazing!" I smile springing up from my seat.

"Awe thanks." She smiles back.

"Okay let me finish my make up then I'll do yours." I tell her taking a seat back in my chair.

"No, you are not doing my makeup!" She tells me.

"Don't worry I'll do it very natural." I tell her while contouring my face.

"Fine but if I end up looking like fucking barbie I will kick your ass." She rolls her eyes pulling on some skin coloured tights.

"Okay okay." I laugh doing the finishing touches to my face be ogre adding setting spray.

"My turn!" Pippa pushes me off the chair.

"Okay chill." I roll my eyes at her.

"Shut up." She laughs.

-

"Okay I'm done." I tell her applying the setting spray to her face and using my hand to fan her face.

"Thank you." She looks in the mirror. "It looks great."

"Thanks, you need shoes!" I tell her.

I pick up some heels and she shakes her head, then I pick up some black lace flats she smiles grabbing them out of my hand and and putting them on.