Chapter 14

Oh my god, what I'm about to say, if you're Christian I would just start reading the actual chapter with is either the next page or a couple pages on. But I was looking on my thing which shows me how many reads I've got and all that, thank you guys so much for 44k views it's so over whelming because I didn't think this book was going to do good, but that's not what I wanted to write.

I was looking at it and my book is #666 place in the teen fiction category, now I'm so happy that it's there and all that but I just found it so funny that this book is 666 place, just thought I'd share that with you. I'll keep you up to date with what place we're in.

This might turn into a soppy start to a chapter here, but it means so much to me that you guys take the time to comment and favorite let alone read it, I was talking to my best mate the other day she was so happy for me, I didn't expect this book to even get more then 100 views let alone 44k, thank you guys so much, honestly I don't know
How to repay you but I've got a few things in mind.

I'll be updating every Saturday or Sunday from now on, don't get mad at me if I miss a date, because if I don't do it at the weekend it will be up sometime during the week, if you guys have anything else you want just PM me or leave a comment right here ------>.

Thank you all so much but on with the chapter.

Oh yeah one more thing, the dedication this chapter goes to rocker4life11 if you want dedication on the next chapter comment here 📖

Love you all so much and here's the chapter ✨💗

"You're such a bellend, give me it back." Pippa pouts jumping on Jacob.

"What makes you think I have it?" He raises an eyebrow.

"Because everything I end up loosing you end up having, getting or finding." She rolls her eyes.

"Oh like your virginity?" Jacob smirks.

Pippa throws glaring eyes at Jacob while everyone laughs at them.

"You know what just keep it." She growls.

"Well it's not like I can give it you back." Jacob shrugs.

"I'm not talking about that! And by the way, you didn't take my virginity." Pippa chuckles sitting next to me, while everyone sniggers at her response.

"Oh who did then?" Jacob smirks.

"Andy whithall." She picks up the pop corn off the table and starts eating it.

"REALLY!" We all shriek.

"Yeah, he's my ex." She shrugs shoving a handful of pop corn into her mouth.

"He's such a dick though." I frown.

"Not when I was with him, he was sweet, nice, affectionate." She looks over at Jacob quickly. "I'm the one who turned him into a dick."

"How?" Jack raises an eyebrow.

"I broke his heart." She put the pop corn down and walking into the kitchen.

"And how did you manage that?" I ask.

"He told me his was falling in love." She sits back down with a cup of water and some Nutella.

"And?" Connor urges her to go on.

"I told him, that I don't like him anymore, let alone love him, it broke his heart poor Andy never got over me." She chuckles.