Chapter 21

"Are you kidding me!" Hayden shouts.

"What?" I roll my eyes putting my keys on the kitchen counter and grabbing a packet of hot cheetos.

"You decided to make a gang? Are you serious?!" Hayden snatches the cheetos out my hands and throws them in the bin.

"Well what was the need in that?" I cross my arms and sigh.

"Don't ignore me." Hayden slams his hands onto the table.

"I didn't make a gang, I simply became the leader, the leader of you. So I suggest next time you decide to shout and sass me think again." I scowl at him as I hear the front door slam.

"Hey mum." I smile hugging her.

"Hello sweetie, give me a hand." She smiles handing me two bags.

"You get any hot cheetos." I send a look to Hayden.

"I thought we had some?" Mum raises and eyebrow.

"Hayden ate them all." I frown.

"Ill got get some then I need to go run a few more errands." She smiles bringing more bags into the kitchen.

"Can you guys unpack them while I go out, I'll be back soon." My mum kisses mine and Hayden's cheeks before walking out.

"I'll always be here for you Hayden, and you'll always get away with more. But I simply can't have you disrespecting me or jake, you understand right? Oh yeah you don't get a choice." I chuckle slightly putting away the butter in the fridge.

"Don't do this Emma." Hayden sighs rubbing his hands down his face.

"Be at high dale warehouse upon south side in 25 minutes." I grab my keys from the counter again and get in my car and make my way to jakes.

I stop off along the way with buying some donuts and coffee.

I buy a pack of 30 donuts and 8 coffees.

Once I get to jakes house I beep the horn cos I can't be bothered to get out.

Jake comes waltzing out and gets in the car.

"Hey gorgeous." He smiles kissing me.

"Hey baby, you told everyone?" I ask him while driving to the warehouse.

"Yeah." He smiles. "Is that what the donuts are for?" He asks.

"Yeah be carful there's coffee too." I smile.

The next 15 minutes we are jamming out to our favourite songs.

I pull into the ware house and jake takes the coffees and I bring the donuts.

I throw my keys to one of the Guards so he can park my car.

Me and jake walking and everyone greets us.

I smile at them and walk into my office along with jake.

I had my office re-decorated over night, I have sofas a tv a coffee table it looks great of course it's not finished but it's getting there.

Me and jake put the coffees and donuts on the coffee table and I set it to warm.

"Jake?" I say quietly.

"Yeah babe?" He turns around.

"I'm scared." I admit.

"About what?" He raises an eyebrow and come to sit next to me.

"I'm scared that Hayden won't love me the same, or look at me the same now, the same with Pippa." I whisper a single tear dropping out my eye.

"Hayden will have to learn to except it, he's you're brother and as for Pippa she'll get over it eventually especially if you hurt her." Jake pulls me into the side of him.

"There here." One of the guards says before walking out again.

I wipe my tears and watch the door open.

Connor walking in first followed by Tyler jack Hayden Jacob and lastly I get a shock, Pippa walks in.

I look up at Pippa and she sees me.

"Emma?" She runs and hugs me. "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have gotten mad, you're my best friend I'm sorry."

"No don't be silly, you had the right to be mad at me and do what you did heck I'd do the same probably." I hug her tighter.

"Love you." Pippa smiles crying slightly.

"I love you too." I smile pulling out the hug.

We both start laughing at the state we are in, we look a mess both of us with mascara running down our faces and tear stains on our clothes.

"Oh god." I laugh wiping my tears.

"It's great to have you back." She smiles.

We sit back down on the couch, I'm sat crossed legged with my back against the arm of the couch and Pippa had her head on my legs and the rest of her body is spread out among the couch.

I pick up a donut and stuff it down my face.

"Why did we have to meet here?" Jack asks sipping on his coffee.

"Me and jake are just going to ask opinions on some stuff then we can chill out and watch movies and do fuck all." I laugh.

"Okay good cos I can't be fucked right now." Jacob laughs picking up another donut.

"Wait guys." I laugh picking up the little microphone from next to me which goes out to the guards that are outside my office.

"Can someone go and get me as much junk food as you can?" I say.

"Yes mam." One of them say.

"So what'd you need opinions on?" Connor asks.

"Well, what I want to do is make this place as homely as possible, but like I need suggestions." I sip at my coffee.

"A swimming pool!" Tyler shouts.

"Yeah that's a good idea, wait what I was thinking though is we could just knock down this whole place re-build and make it how everyone wants." Jake shrugs.

"Yeah, but I want to relocate if we're doing that." I take a bite out of another donut.

"Or why don't you do both?" Pippa says sitting up. "So because you have east and south side, why don't you when two houses and you can half the gang in one house and the other half in another because 5,000 people in one house is a lot never mind 10,000 or what I say is you build many houses, or you locate them in different parts of America and Europe."

"That's actually a really good idea." I laugh.

"Then that way it will be less crowded and better on them, how much money does this gang have?" Pippa asks.

"A lot like into the billions I think." I raise an eyebrow at jake and he nods.

"Exactly so you could give a like 2-3 million to each place you locate them and they can do what they want with the house, but this will sound crazy but what I think is we should all get a base, so say me and Emma get London or Paris, then you guys can choose whatever location and then that will be like 'head quarters' sort of." Pippa kicks off her shoes and grabs a blanket from next to her and cuddles up into a ball.

"That's a good idea." Jacob points out.

"Yeah good thinking Pippa." I smile.

"And all in all you'd have 1,429 members at each place which is a lot." Pippa works out and yawns.

"Woah." Jake laughs.

"I think we should definitely do that." Hayden says.

"Yeah it's a good idea." Connor smiles.

"But I don't want to be separated from all of you." Jack frowns.

"I know." Me and Pippa both frown.

"Here you go." One of the guards knock on the door and walks in with 4 bags of food.

"Oh my god I love you." Pippa makes strong eye contact with the guard.

" thanks?" The guard chuckles walking out.

"Now let's start feasting!" I smile.