Chapter 13

(Dedicated to Lennorzbee
Comment here for dedication on the next chapter 📖)

The date with Jake, went very badly.

I mean come on I asked him to buy me tampons.

It can't get much worse then that.

But when we went back to his it got way better. When we first got to his house he went straight to the kitchen and got the bin and put it in the bathroom.

I found it so funny but I thanked him and then we had a comedic night, we watched almost all of the live comedies on Netflix, we ate a load of shit and I ended up staying the night.

The only very awkward this is that I bled out onto his bed, which wasn't good but he said it's fine and put the sheets into the wash.

He's a great guy but I'm still not sure if he's using me or not.

Early this morning he dropped me off at home and said that him and all the boys were meeting up and that me and Pippa can tag along if we want.

So that's what we're doing right now, we're getting ready to go out.

I put on a black around the neck crop top, black jeans and a reddy pink bomber jacket my shoes are some black times.

I just bush out my hair into its natural straight from and I do my makeup.

I send a message to the group chat to see where we're meeting, we're meeting at the bowling ally.

I grab a silver back pack and put my essentials in it, so I don't forget anything like I did yesterday.

I message Pippa and tell her I'll pick her up she agrees.

"Hayden, you want me to drive you there?" I shout through out the house.

"Yeah if you don't mind." He shouts back.

"Well I'm going now to pick up Pippa, so you better be ready." I laugh walking into his room.

He is sat among pizza boxes and dirty socks and boxers, he's just sitting on his bed playing Xbox.

"Let me just finish this." He points to his Xbox.

"You need to tidy." I frown picking up his socks and throwing them at him.

"Fuck off." He groans.

"Get your ass ready." I roll my eyes.

"I will in a second just let me finish this." Hayden whines.

I groan walking over to his wardrobe, I open the doors and I pick out a washed out white jumper and some black ripped jeans, I chuck him the clothes and he tells me to get out turning off his Xbox and taking his top off.

I exit swiftly and go wait downstairs, I have a good 10-20 minutes before we will leave because he needs to do his hair.

I grab some waffles and put them in the toaster, I grab the Nutella out of the fridge and put it in the microwave for 10-20 seconds.

Once it's done I take out the waffle and I pour the Nutella on the waffle.

I put it on a plate and add whipped cream, sprinkles, marshmallows, chocolate chips and more Nutella.