Chapter 10

Fuck, my head hurts so much.

"Here you go." Someone passes me a bottle of water and two paracetamol.

I take them without a second thought and pull the duvet cover over my head.

"You alright?" I hear someone ask and lie down on the bed with me.

"No, dying." I whine sitting up and Holding my head I look over and see Pippa.

"Sex hair aye." She laughs.

"Says you." I roll my eyes.

She bushes and pulls the pillow from Behind her head and cover her face with it.

"Oh my god! You did it?" I whisper.

"Well, I didn't mean to. It just happened." She shrugs.

"Do you regret it?" I ask her.

"Not one bit." She smiles and shakes her head.

I squeal and bring her into a hug.

"You need to spill all the details later but I'm hungry as fuck right now so." I tell her standing up.

She laughs and leads me out of the room.

I see the kitchen and run too it, I open every cupboard, soon I find pancakes and I pop them in the toaster and wait for them to be done.

When there done I spread some Nutella on them and take them into the lounge were I find a load of guys in white shirts tying.

"Hi." I smile at them.

They nod at me and get back to work.

In England everyone is way more talkative and polite then people over here.

"Hey." Someone grabs my hand.

"Hi." I turn and round a see Jake, a smile forms on my face and I kiss him lightly on the lips.

I lead him into the dining room and I sit down at the table and start eating my pancakes.

Last night me and Jake did, you know, it. And because you know we were both naked I don't know how but I ended up in one of jakes t-shirts.

Considering Jake isn't that taller then me it was still massive on me, but it's comfy and I like it.

"Sleep well?" He smiles cheekily.

"Bitch, you know I did." I roll my eyes.

"You're quite the cuddlier." He winks.

"Don't even start with me it too early." I wave my hand in the air signalling him to stop.

"Sorry." He chuckles.

Jake reaches out his hand and tries to grab one of my pancakes, so I did what any sane person would do.

I slapped his hand with all my strength, I'm pretty sure it will bruise, but no one and when I say no one I mean, NO ONE. Touches my food.

"Ow." He whine bringing his hand to his chest and cradling it.

"Don't. Ever. Touch. My. Food." I narrow my eyes at him and carry on eating.

"Have you hurt lil Jakey?" Jack domes in and sits next to me.

"He tried to touch my food." I shrug.

"Bad move dude." Jack shakes his head and chuckles.

"Do you need a ride home?" Jack asks me.

"I can take her." Jake snaps.

"Yo, chill it was just a question." Jack holds his hands up in defence.