FIRE

I have a new book called fire which I have just published I think because so many of you love this book you will like that so much more.

Go give it a read because I truly believe you will love it.

Description;

You can't play with fire without getting burnt.

----------

"You think you scare me?" He chuckles bitterly.

"You think you scare me?" I say back looking him dead in the eye.

"You should be scared." He clenches his jaw and grips onto mine even tighter.

"Whys that?" I raise an eyebrow amused. "You break my jaw, you'll loose two of your only friends if anything nick, you should be scared of me."

"You're not like other girls are you." He let's go of my jaw and looks me dead in the eye.

"No, I'm not afraid of what might hurt, pain always goes after a while." I whisper.

---

Nick edminson- notorious bad boy, famous name in the streets we walk on, adopted by a mother who doesn't care, only women he has in his life is Lynn his house keeper aka replacement mother.

Nick always has his eyes on something, normally when he wants something he gets it.

Until a special someone comes into his life and makes him realise sometimes he can't always get what he wants automatically.

Valora Rodriguez- famous name in the streets only because of her dad, some people fear her because she was raised by one of the most wanted criminals, most people love her, kind heart, loving soul, brown eyes that have most guys wrapped around her finger.

Valora is used to getting what she wants but only because of the money she has, when she meets a special someone the ride gets wild.

She ends up getting something she never knew she wanted.

----------

I have an update coming out this weekend for I'm back bitches but until then you should definitely go over and read it.

So much you would love and maybe a cheeky link between the two story's will happen.

Hope you guys love it.

💕